Cancer

What are the likes and dislikes of Cancer?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

… and also how to impress them?

User Deleted

Every one is different. Though a general reference if you want to impress a cancer/pisces/scorpio… Tell them a deep personal secret they’ll melt like butter.

vanessalily

As a cancerian, I like a dry sense of humor over a meal with the perfect drink 🙂 I dislike being out of the house.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone with a sense of humor that makes jokes that aren’t at my expense. We love to go on dates in intimate settings like two close comfy chairs in a coffee shop, or cosi where you can make s’mores (generally any place you can snuggle up near a fire and be cost) if your a guy snuggling in-between the nook of your arm and chest is fantastic. I don’t think any female cancers can resist the show house hunters, property virgins, Devine design, etc. I love Harry potter movies because the imagination in them is so great and of course the friendships are so close and unbreakable Any cancer would envy it lol. Of course the same goes for twilite, any cancer girl wants the same intensity and love Bella gets(I realize it’s not usual) but it’s so perfect. Hmm… Any thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Likes: kind ,funny and sensitive people dislikes :huge flirt,and vulgarity ,i Don’t respect that kind of people

evansdrea

Being made fyn

cancers , they are very much sensitive and all you have to do is to take   care of them,love them and tell them how much u love them.they give more importance to love than money. they feel insecure in love and u have to be loyal and have to win their trust.

User Deleted

You break a cancers trust and you will be working all your days to get it back. 

Likes, easy simple life, home, sex, art, colour, happiness, security, love, understanding, loyalty, commitment. 

Dislikes, attentionseekers, flirts, jumped up toss pots, anger,  being made jealous or insecure, having fun made at their expense, un-trustable people, space invaders, grumpy buggers. 

Big problems we can handle…..little problems and it gets very messy. 

User Deleted

How to impress a cancer man….surprise him….something right out of the ordinary for him….something he never thought you would do. 

Ps when I said if you break his trust you work hard to get it back…well you will get what seems like its back….but he hasfrog forgotten…its just smoke and mirrors. Want the trust back….then show your trustable loyal and dependable and it will build….but remember it takes a lifetime to build and only seconds to destroy. 

User Deleted

i’d speak for myself..

likes-trsutworthy, loyal, faithful, love classy things around me, possessive, caring, and extremely nurturing

dislikes-flirty, cant do without materialistic things, very emotional, moody, jealous, insecure at times.

User Deleted

i’d speak for myself..

likes-trsutworthy, loyal, faithful, love classy things around me, possessive, caring, and extremely nurturing

dislikes-flirty, cant do without materialistic things, very emotional, moody, jealous, insecure at times. 

To impress them isnt difficult.. compliment them at times but dont overdo it cos they can judge people 100% correctly n will find out if ur tryin to flatter. and great food. dont chase dem cos as for me i hate clingy people..and talk inteligently 🙂

Emzo03

Like – funny, caring, protective, kind and honest people. Dislike – mean, criticising, deceitful, ignorant and selfish people. A lot. 🙂

User Deleted

As others have said, everyone is a bit different. For me, as a cancer, I am very attracted to someone who can share intimacy in a real sense. Humor, touch, thoughts, debates, secrets.

Cancers tend to have a very big heart, if you share your heart with a cancer, and dont cross their trust, you have a friend at least, if not partner, for life.

Cancers are incredibly loyal creatures, but typically we require reciprocated affection. Words arent usually necessary, but actions are. A cancer may stick around if they dont receive that kind of attention, but it will burn to the ground eventually and probably in a very vitriolic manner.

Dont play around with a cancers heart, you will get burned by the boiling roiling ocean of some pure emotion.

TM210

What I like being a cancer: music, art, making money, family, nice home, expensive taste for material things& dinning in a place that is clean&beautiful. Also traveling, men who take very good care of their apperance. Dislikes: waiting on people, having patience for anything! Cheap people, a guy who doesn’t know how to dress or respect a woman. Attention seeking individuals, selfish lazy people. I also dislike people who brag, individuals who are very negative,  no drive& boring (not adventurous).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.