Capricorn

Capricorn woman and Pisces man! HELP!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Hello, I’m a capricorn woman for starters. I’m 21 and in college.

Me and my Pisces have been back and forth for a year and some change now. We just recently stopped talking for a month now over some stupid argument. I know for a fact he was the happiest when he was with me, but he wasn’t fully ready to settle down and commit, and me being a Capricorn, I knew that. So I broke up with him and we tried the friend thing but feelings were still there obviously and we argued more than ever. So over the summer, before I left for school we got kinda close again. I was there for him through his breakup with the “rebound” girl he dated after me. But when I went off to school, he reached out to me for help. I couldn’t help him at the time, but when I returned his call he told me he was with the rebound girl and didn’t need my help since I’m an hour away and couldn’t help him anyways. I was hurt by this and I sent him a text message telling him I was mad.

Well he called me, but I was so mad that I didn’t answer. Then he sent a mean text message telling me that I should grow up and to get out of his life if I couldn’t handle the way he “copes” with things. So I ignored that message and then he sent me a grand finale message saying that he needs a strong woman and not some weak woman like me who is always emotional. He said that since I have a fresh start in college I should find someone else because he is not the one for me and that if I leave him alone he will leave me alone forever. Well, my stubbornness would not allow me to reply to that MEAN text message so it’s actually been a month since the two of us has exchanged words.

I still refuse to say anything to him, because he is the one who said the mean words. All I want is an apology. I thought Capricorns and Pisces were supposed to be super compatible, why is he so mean to me?! Why is he treating me like this? He used to love me, I know it.

advantage23

capricorn00,

You obviously care/cared about him and even though he “moved on” he probably still cares about you.  As a Pisces, I have had beautiful-wonderful-loving encounters with Capricorns.  Once a Pisces feels he needs to swim on, he still dreams of the pool he was in.  If it was a silly misunderstanding that drove you apart, then apologize…even against your goat-headed Capricorn instinct : )  Pisces just want to feel comfortable in our pools…and warm the pools with our heat…if we’re allowed back into safety (not just in the pool, but actual “it’s all good”).  Pisces and Capricorns are awesome couples…you just have to concede once in a while…and how are you going to forgive that he has been with someone else?  You probably won’t…but show him that you’re trying.  I guarantee that he knows he lost a good thing too.  Ironically, it’s probably his finances/work/home life that is causing him problems and he is escaping your strong, but loving, scrutiny.

The following is from ask-oracle’s compatibility for Capricorn females and Piscean Males (that’s how I found your post).  

https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/capricorn-woman-pisces-man/

You both have work to do and I love to hear about happy endings!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.