Capricorn

Do you think Capricorn loves drama?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

if not, then what’s wrong with them?

Anonymous
    Inactive

most defenitly i mean its all ways something with them and alway somthing stupid

User Deleted

no we hate it! it’s a waste of time and energy and it only makes us angry!

User Deleted

The drama is that people are not serious and honest like Capricornian. People tend to misunderstand Capricorn. Capricorn hide their deepest emotion and yearning somebody to understand it. Sadnessly, noone understand that. People often offend Capricorn character while they don’t look back themselves.
    Luvly seems to hate Capricorn because of bad impression. If you say Capricorn stupid, just compete in IQ contest. Do you dare ?

The people say other stupid is exactly stupid people 101

User Deleted

That is very accurate and it left me in the state of shock. It seems only Capricorns understand each other… :/
    Also, what do you mean by the IQ contest?

User Deleted

I personaly HATE drama!! But for some strange reason I like a little bit of drama in my relationships… it’s the weirdest thing!

veta

I am a virgo female and in an confusion of emotions with this capricorn male. for instance, I can say, if he is late for something,” would you like to postpone?” he gets angry and say didnt I say I will come, when I say it I mean it. I thought I was being considerate of his delema,what is the problem

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

@veta Well he might be disturbed with other conflicting things but I would say keep away from him when he’s angry or not behaving properly. His problems should not be your burden and you should only involve yourself when he asks for your help or shares his problems with you.

User Deleted

I’m a capricon….I hate drama….However, I find myself resolving everyone elses friggin drama and problems. My problem is I want everyone to get along and find myself stuck smack dab in the middle when my only intentions are to try to resolve stupid petty issues between friends and family.

User Deleted

This is a characteristic I don’t share with most capricorns (i am one)
    I am actually a very dramatic person, I’ve even considered the acting carrer, but decided on medicine and literature.
    In my life though, I do intend on keeping the peace in my surroundings, for i do find it a bit naive when my friends start stupid fights over unimportant matters.
    Taking everything in consideration, I am still a very melodramatic person. It gives life a bit of spice xD

Ms.TeaTime

I’m a Scorpio woman in a relationship with a Capricorn male. I would say that he doesn’t want to be involved in drama but he does complain about it. I think he would dislike drama directed at him but might be interested in helping resolve some drama only for the people close to him. He seems to enjoy discussing many negative things, but he is a good-natured man at heart.

User Deleted

every capricorn woman I have met in my life has talked shit about everyone and everything,starting trouble but i don’t know if that considered “drama”

User Deleted

They seldom wear their heart on their sleeves but when they meet their true soul mate, they can turn a wee bit romantic. They need time to open up and trust someone wholeheartedly. check more http://www.astrolika.com/capricorn-love-horoscope.html

User Deleted

They seldom wear their heart on their sleeves but when they meet their true soul mate, they can turn a wee bit romantic. They need time to open up and trust someone wholeheartedly. check more http://www.astrolika.com/capricorn-love-horoscope.html

User Deleted

They seldom wear their heart on their sleeves but when they meet their true soul mate, they can turn a wee bit romantic. They need time to open up and trust someone wholeheartedly. some best source

http://www.astrolika.com/capricorn-love-horoscope.html

http://www.astrology.com/love-compatibility-capricorn-capricorn/2-d-lvmt-capricorn_capricorn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.