Capricorn

How to attract a Capricorn?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

How will you attract a Capricorn’s attention?

User Deleted

Attract a Capricorn by realizing that they are often serious-minded and hard working. If you want to attract a Capricorn, first you have to win their respect, and there is nothing more that they admire than a strong work ethic.

To really attract a Capricorn, you have to show honesty. Many Capricorns really and truly believe it is the best policy. So it is best to be honest, perhaps at times even painfully honest, to really get close to a Capricorn.

Capricorns are often filled with great ideas and great purposes, and they put a lot of importance on being successful in school, social life, or their occupation. To keep a Capricorn loving you, respect their dreams and desires and don’t deride or mock them.

A parting word of caution. As with a relationship with anyone, you should take thing slowly. Some Capricorns are reserved, conservative, or traditional, and they do not want the relationship to move too quickly.

Shmesker

How true! I am a pure Capricorn and how true you just said.

User Deleted

In case of Capricorns slow and steady wins the race…as they are slow to accept anyone in their life.

User Deleted

capricorns are not traditional and not hard to be with and al that, capricorns are free thinking and they like men who can spin their world around, interesting conversations, out of the ordinary, a leader,someone who gets ur sense of humour and is funny. capricorns aren’t slow to accept people, if you feel it, standd up and say it, make her feel special, she loves a man who tries hard and makes her feel like she’s the only one 🙂

User Deleted

you know my boyfrnd’s a prick but he’s in the face and fuck honest, honesty really payes off, no matter how blunt you are, however its a good idea to add a little drama 😉

User Deleted

you know my boyfrnd’s a prick but he’s in the face and fuck honest, honesty really payes off, no matter how blunt you are, however its a good idea to add a little drama 😉

User Deleted

I may add that we love romantisism (or i do) but everything in it’s fair amount. Don’t go overboard. As it has been clearly stated, we like it slow and steady.
    And if you’re not up to commitment then don’t even try, cause’ that is fundamental in a caps relationship.
    It also helps alot if you’re a pisces, a saggitarius, another capricorn or a taurus.
    But capricorn is compatible with many other signs in the zodiac. Perhaps not as much as the first four, but if there’s love, anything can happen xD
    Hope that helped.

User Deleted

Never make stupid jokes at our expense, have your own life together, move mountains for us, and hold us up on a pedestal … because that’s how a capricorn woman loves in return. Loyalty, blunt honesty, conversation … and for God’s sake HAVE A BACKBONE! I will be the first to admit that I need to be put in my place from time to time (on the rare occasion that I’m wrong haha!) and when done the right way it’s sexy as hell … just sayin 😉

Ms.TeaTime

Appreciation is key. Share your world with your Cap, and be very open and attentive to let them share theirs.

User Deleted

As a Capricorn woman I value dignity in people, dignity and honor above anything else. Not keeping promises, being unpunctual, having no ambition, dishonesty – those are unforgivable qualities for me.
    I do love stability and security, yes.. but I am not that good with money, can be very unpredictable, spontaneous and non-traditional. I was born on Jan., 18 – too close to Aquarian perhaps? I’ve been trying to find answers, help?

Nando

Give me time (days), space, show me you care (call me), show me you’re good with money (low expenses), you work, you know how to have fun without going out to loudy places (i.e. home). LOL!
    In exchange you can have me all 🙂
    You can’t shout (I dislike noise), you can’t have bad moods (I can have enough for both), you have to get your corner while am busy (but don’t choose my corner), let me stay alone from time to time (5 minutes interval is fair enough).
    Don’t ask me if I love you because am with you and that’s enough proof.
    LOL!!!!
    Being a Cap is funny.

User Deleted

Be yourself and spontaneous..have an open mind we cant stand close minded people…keep us interested especially when we converse…we are very loyal people so we expect for you to be honest with us to the max whether its negative or positive….Oh yeah, show us that you actually have something for yourself that you can actually call your “OWN”…..HOUSE, CAR, JOB, FUTURE GOALS, and etc…Give me space when I need it….dont be a pushover nor think for us….we have a mind of our own 

User Deleted

As a Capricorn Lady, I’m always attracted to a man with alot of reserved self-confidence. I’m a sucker for a man in a suit. Especially if he’s at ease with himself. An active sense of humour, wit, intellect, & good manners are a MAJOR turn on. Being pushy, loud, rude, or a show-off will send me packing. Being overtly flirty won’t impress me, either. Ask my opinion on something in the news will pique my interest. Just be genuine, kind and polite. It’s really so easy!

User Deleted

be honest, ask them for advice, look in their eyes when you talk to them, send flirty text messages (not so naughty at first though),boost their egos a little bit……..tell them how attractive they are, show them how much you care, even if they dont show it they want to feel loved and secure in a relationship.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.