Capricorn

Marriage????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What about an alliance between a Capricorn male and a Taurus Woman..????

g.maria

JACK POT!!! 

User Deleted

Perfect Match…. 🙂

elenidim

I’m a taurus woman married with a capricorn man, actually he left me 8 months ago!!!!!!and I don’t really know why…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it depends on each individual, because I have a friend (also a Capricorn) who has just had no success whatsoever with her Taurus partners. But I have heard that these two are suppose to be very compatible in general, because they share some very common goals! They are both well-grounded individuals, goal-oriented and family centered also. The issue might be one that concerns power though, since they are both quite domineering in nature. I have met one Taurus man in my life and found him to be too controlling and lacking in humour, but then again, that is only my experience. There is no room for generalising, because everyone is unique!

rajbir
    Participant

i am capricorn and once met a taurus girl.i found her to be very headstrong and stubbon ….just like capricorns are….didnt at all get along well. they are too similar to be life partners….they are better off just being casual friends.

rajbir
    Participant

i am capricorn and once met a taurus girl.i found her to be very headstrong and stubbon ….just like capricorns are….didnt at all get along well. they are too similar to be life partners….they are better off just being casual friends.

Capricorn woman and taurus man compatibility???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.