Love

I guess I’ll never find myself a mate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    andrewlans00
    Participant

My problem is that I’m too shy. I can hardly speak if someone wants to meet me.

johnmcclane814
    Participant

Have you tried dating sites? I’m shy too, so I always try to meet someone on a dating site and only then meet in person.

citadinamour
    Participant

do not worry if you never had the opportunity to meet your soulmate you can keep trying now there are many dating sites for everyone like the last one I met which is geek nerd dating review the truth is that they give good opportunities to meet more people and is one of those things that can give you a better chance to meet people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is interesting! Could you recommend a reliable dating resource where I can meet good people?

unitedbronx
    Participant

I wouldn’t be so pessimistic. Perhaps your problem happened because you have too much choice. I read here https://newswatchtv.com/2019/06/27/discover-ladadate-resource-joining-love-seeking-people-together/ that there is a place called Ladadate so you could check their tips on dating online too, and I hope that will be really helpful for you.

taya.bose
    Participant

I think the important thing is to work on yourself. When you work on your own happiness and you radiate positive energy, then your life partner will appear as if by magic!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.