Pisces

How to attract a Pisces?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  User Deleted 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

As a Pisces I’d say I look for consistency and an qualities such as the ability to listen, have a decent conversation and always be supportive. It’s why Scorpio is such a good match – highly jealous and strong, they complement the Pisces need to be needed and daydream nature. However, I am on the cusp of Pisces and Aries – tis the nickname PredominantlyPisces – so I get mixed needs and ideals that sometimes completely contradict one another. ๐Ÿ™‚

User Deleted 

I am pisces for twenty seven years already ๐Ÿ™‚ and I can say that there aren’t any rules how to attract me. I just like people or not. But I can say that mostly I like selfconfident, smart, strong willing people.

User Deleted 

Never ever lie me

User Deleted 

Hmm As a 23 year old Pisces woman, i would have to say, its not to hard to attract us since we are gullible but to keep us, is the question, we like someone who can provide us with a sense of security and stability, someone who is warm not cold and someone honest.Also we need someone who is understanding, because sometimes we drift off into a dream world, we need someone who will understand that and not think we are crazy, These are my top priorities. Hope someone will find this helpful

Fia555 

Physically, Pisces are vain. lol. So you need to be at least clean-looking.lool.

We (Pisces) want honest people simply because we are too. We’d rather hear the hurtful truth than silence to protect our feelings. We want someone who can be there when we’re feeling down. You don’t have to do grand things to impress us. The effort to please us is enough to make things work.

And us running away? here’s an explanation. We (Pisces) are selfless. We are the happiest when we make other people happy. We are satisfied with our jobs, if our bosses are happy. We never find happiness because we fulfilled our own happiness (The martyrs in us) and that’s the same reason why we want to go away sometimes, because we get tired and we want to give time to ourselves by ourselves without harassing anyone.

Now

User Deleted 

Hi Everyone,

I am an Aquarius woman and Iv been attracted to a pisces man. now im not trying to sound cocky but usally when it comes to the opposit sex I do not have to do much, they just come to me easy. so this is the first time where i have actually persued a man. obviously from what youv read most Aquarius people value friendship above anything and yes it is true at least for me. Therfor when I meet a man that i like first i try to become friends. Its a way where he and I both are able to figure one another out, we can become comfortable in everyway. I take my sweet time to reensure that he is into me just as i am to him. But this man is confusing. I think hes into me but at times im not sure. im so fustrated to the point where i just want to say forget and go my way. maybe i feel this way only because im relly into him. i do give him plenty of space thats for sure thats important to me so i know others will value that as well. he already knows what kind of woman i am we had plenty of long convos. iv also know what kind of man he is as well. he has great qualities that grab my attition. honest i have no idea whats up, is he just not interested in me that way. if so it sure does suck but ohh well i guess! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ยฉ2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account