Scorpio

How to attract a Scorpio?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

How will you attract a Scorpio’s attention?

User Deleted

I do not think that you can attract a scorpios aattention. Its just impossible to do. If you do then your quite lucky. The only way someone can get their attention is if their really top notch beautiful with the full package…and they have to have sex alot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pisces are very very sensitive to the point where we hurt ourselves by being too dramatic and overdoing things. In love, we’re already looking at rings, and the guy may not have even asked us out yet. I really like someone, a Scorpio, and it is so hard to wait for him to make another move. He has to want to. The sparks are there. Definitely. 🙂 So hard to wait.

User Deleted

To be honest with you is that Scoprio men are very intricate species. They can be very trusting and loving but betray the trust the realtionship is over FOR GOOD. I am a scorpio woman and I know what Ia m tlaking about and have dated 2 scorpio men who shared the sam traits as I and we would clash at times as we had so many similarities. However the sex relationship part of it was extremelymind blowing, out of body experience and ecstatic. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!

i do completely agree that a typical scorpio look can make your heart give a leap or make it go bubbling with a feeling of a sudden provocative passion starting 2 boil like some long frozen mass of lava…..a scorpio guy or girl is the best meal you can have if talking of romantic passion, but yes.they are equally tempting when it comes to long term relaionships with the cherry of dedication to top it! it would be advisable 2 try anything but a a superficial contract , or a casual affair with a scorpio because its next to impossible 4 them 2 take things so lightly.!! you wanna attract a scorpio?? just be YOUR NATURAL SELF..THAT’S YOUR BEST MAKE-UP FOR THE STNGZ.coz if your true self fails 2 attract him/her,,then all cosmetics you apply 2 pull their eyes are next to covering water with oil ..remember,,they hate superficiality of things & people..!! & one other thing;- plzz don’t show off,,he/she might even abruptly stop glancing at you, making you feel invisible 2 their existence,,& thatb might hurt worse !!! just be yourself & don’t mess your brain trying 2 win the heart in a deal..SCORPIONS,,SPECIALLY WOMEN, ARE HUMAN X-RAY MACHINES,so unless you mean business, you’re wasting their time & insulting their religion-commitment !!

User Deleted

Be yourself, and be honest. (I know what I am talking about because I am a Scorpio). The worst thing you can do though, is lie. For one thing, you are bound to be found out, and for another, that will betray their trust and there’s no getting that back. Another tip is (depending on the type) to be relaxed. I don’t know quite why, but it has a great effect on us. If you are naturally figity, don’t worry too much about that either. A Scorpio will figure out why, and (if you are being yourself) they are likely to understand it.

User Deleted

For months on end a scorpio man was pursuing me every day at work, i tried my best to ignore him but this was really hard to do as i was very attracted to him. we have now been out on a couple of dates and found we have a lot in common. we are even planning to have a future together which i stated lets take it one step at a
    time. where he is at present he’s very limited and restricted until he gets the kind of support that’s needed. Hopefully he should be out soon, the only thing is i haven’t heard from him i am suppose to be sorting out a few things for him to help him get back on his feet. Can you explain any reason why this is. I’m Aquarius and enjoy my independence but i also like being close to someone. i haven’t contact him because that how i am, i rather wait for him to call me, and if he doesn’t that his lost.

User Deleted

Well I am a scorpio, and I believe that if you said something like ‘lets take it slow’ in the wrong tone or wrong way for him to deal with, he will think your not interested, and exactly do what you do.. Ignore you and try and see if you contact him.. He wants to know your interested in him before he comes back in being his passionate self.

Best of luck!

User Deleted

Well I am a scorpio, and I believe that if you said something like ‘lets take it slow’ in the wrong tone or wrong way for him to deal with, he will think your not interested, and exactly do what you do.. Ignore you and try and see if you contact him.. He wants to know your interested in him before he comes back in being his passionate self.

Best of luck!

User Deleted

me being a scropio likes being attracted to another person. I like honesty, because I like to know I can trust them I like caring and protective, and I like those who try and break threw my silence and asks me whats wrong. Me personally I like to be able to trust someone fully… give me that reason and I will be interested

User Deleted

… and also that they can understand without me having to use words

User Deleted

I love being able to protect the things/people I love. I also love helping people and mending what is broken. For some reason (this probably is only true to me though) I feel attracted to people who need help and protection, but I also feel attracted the people who make me feel so utterly safe, that I sense that I can let down all my guards.

User Deleted

I too, am a young scorpion coming to the age of 20 Nov-14-1991. And I am attracted to people who in some kind of way need my help and protection too. But it seems to be that these relationship never work for long. I try to see the best in people, so if i see some hope i will try to work with you, don’t matter friend family or lover. But once i feel use im over it. My best relationship seem to work when i feel protected. Its like I can come out of my shell and bare all of me to the one i love. I do have like a sudden provocative passion that boil like some long frozen mass of lava
    But because I am a scorpio woman my passion runs deep. And once i find a mate to give it to i truly do give all of me. I need my mate to be able to hold my attention longer than 15 mins. Because it hard for me to show my true feelings i need someone who is able to understand me without me going in depth on how i feel on certain things. I need him to know that I am emotional but he have to know how to reassure me that everything will be okay. I do have sudden provocative passion that boil like some mass of lava. And i need someone he can stand the heat.
    I have to say that the best way to get my attention is to look me in my eyes. It dose not take long for me to see your passion. And thats what i go off. But finding someone who keep that passion it hard to do, bc i am built with so much passion being a scorpio no one seem to measure up. scorpion love honesty and faithfulness, be loyal to us scorp and inreturn we show it back 10 fold. remember tbis scorp have to be reminded that one care for them… thats the protection we crave. If we know that you truly care for us, you don’t have to worry about our stinger because once we know you care for us it come naturally for us to protect you even if that mean for ourself. Once we see that the relationship is not going to work out we run and hide. This can come off as being fake, when trying to avoid. When really all we doing is distancing ourself to recover from our on sting. Which it don’t take long to do bc scorp are able to regrow their tails, we are never down for long. We are very determind no matter what we do. So people will experience our string only because we are determind to not let certain people close to us. Even if that means killing them out of our life. We really do have powers and if you an scorp you should know. Their as reason you shouldn’t cross a scorpio. We are very emotional creature who look for a mate no matter where we are. Because at the end of the day we wont to be in our under the ground hut that we work so hard to build, meaning living comfrontly away form everyone one else in sweet blist and passion with our partner so soon we can have our offsprings. Our whold goal is to be living happly in the end. So most of our problems arrives when dealing with a mate, bc like i said no one measure up.

User Deleted

OH please, you dont even know what you are saying..you scorpios are too posessive, with scorpios one wont have a life of our own, you guys want to control even our thoughts.. and when things dont go your way..your ignorance shows up..hurting peoples feelings..but yet when one try and go your way you lay back and take kindness with weakness ” I came, I saw, I conquered” thats your motto..you strive for some ones’s attention but once you finally have it, you’re done… the best way to keep you interested is to stay at bay..deal with you from a far and treat you like shit..mean while telling you “I love you all the time” because as long a person is up your ass does’nt matter how bad they treat you…talking about security…and you like ependable people because they’re eassier for you to control and be in charge.. independent people are to much of a chanllenge for you.. that’s why you end up behind and never progress in life..in a cave with your ” love one” is where you like to be..one will only be with you for convenience for your so call ” need of security” can only attract needy people.. but you’re ok with that as long as your ass is being kiss the whole time..shame on you who will settle for such shallowness..limiting your selfs…true love does not impose nor pretend…ask yourself why is that you always need reasurance 24/7?? that’s not fair to the other person..it make them feel trap. controlled, manipulated..and then you wonder why..me personally wont even try to control nor imposed or demand displays of affection that’s have come naturally and if not thats ok with me as long as you are commited (always withing reach and emotionally connected)to me. with me you will always be free, I will demostrate my love to you through respect (in all aspects), caring and appreciation.. I will spoil you, not with words or displays or affections but with all my attention (even when appart).making sure all your needs are met(physically and emotionally) cuz my happiness will be enhanced by yours…so let go of control and you will get it..dont hold too tight…its not that your “passion”is too much to handle. is that is sooo restrictive and suffocating… xoxox….peace 🙂

User Deleted

that’s what it my look like, but it’s usually something else on the inside. Have you ever thought the thoughts of a Scorpio?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.