Scorpio

How to attract a Scorpio?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I do agree with some of what you say but not all. I personal do not like to control anyone. I think as for scorp we go more off our feeling. And if you allow yourself to be control the blame is on no one but you. And if you allow a scorp to control you, you will find that time with that scorp will end quickly. One must keep in mind that there are three different types of the scorpio. Not every scorpio motto is the same. I do believe that we want security,but who dont. And as far as that attention thing go, we just want to be heard. I have to say, we are loving creatures we really just want to show it, and enjoy a happy ending, but again there other who display something else

User Deleted

scorpio was a cold typical type…they want n like someones tht always try to cherish them whenever they feel sad or in trouble..they want u to ask whts wrong,..to feel the same thing as they are..
    they like protective person,constant loving type,and care about them seriuosly…thts wht i knew about them…im a cancer though..(^_^)

User Deleted

cancer’s ge scorpio’s thats why they are the best match

User Deleted

I can read in some of these replies that some among us have felt the Scorpions sting.  

The bet way to attract a Scorpio is to be honest and genuine.  We see through BS and fakes like we can read minds.

Be positive and upbeat, if you like a Scorpio, tell them.  Yes, we do love to be admired, but at least for me, I will be very straight on about how I feel with you.  Polite, but straight on.

I think this misconception is that Scorpios can never settle down and tend to pull away.  If that is your experience with Scorpio, then they were never really all in it to begin with.  

When a Scorpio TRULY loves someone, they will move heavan and earth to please that person and make them feel loved. 

User Deleted

Im gonna say real quick you can not think you know someone by simply reading up on their horoscopes, or having one or two experiences with them, which is why i always speak with my own experiences etc , however i do also say others may have had different experiences with this sign yada yada. With that being said (me as a scoprio) in NO way wants to control a someone, i can say i have tried to control situations (not saying this is right or wrong), for example if a fight were brewing and i didnt want to argue, yes i may try and control that situation so it is calmed and hopefully not blown into a big screaming match. I like control of situations because i feel more secure and safe that way, if i have complete control over a person its just not any fun at all, nor exciting to me, and i do not try and date people that i can control. But i also do not want someone controlling me. I love balance in a relationship (and i do not care who believes me or not lol ), i like things being 50/50, i work, he works. I cook, he cleans or vice versa. I have had the worst experiences of my life with cancer men and scorpio men, and cancer is suppose to be my most compatible sign, read up on it, almost all the sites state how loyal they are and how great that makes us scoprios feel. This has never been the case for me, when i dated a cancer he cheated on me with at least 20 something different people (yes i was an idiot lol) ………………..BUT…………i can not and will NOT judge all cancer men of the world based on my one terrible experience. For like someone stated above , things have alot to do with the actual day they were born (sun,moon signs etc etc.). My best friend is a scorpio, we have alot of similar traits, then we have some that are very different. And that is why i like looking up on horoscopes as a helpful guideline but not bet my soul on every detail. 

User Deleted

How to attract a scorpio, for me (being a scorpio and all) that would be:

*anyone that can keep an interesting conversation, and simply discussing your day at work everyday is not appealing, some days its fine, but i love deep meaningful conversations, and love people who have opionions but dont try and force me into them. (i will not date someone just because they are good looking, sorry thats not even in the top 5 reasons why, well yeah duh i have to be attracted to them in some way lol but i do not have to be dating the sexiest physically looking man around). What can be appealing is a sexy guy who doesnt realize how sexy he is.

* I find anyone brave extremely appealing (defending my honor well of course that gets bonus points lol, but also defending anyone he cares about). But anyone that would fight for me , or defend me……… they earned a shot right there.

*I find shyness absolutely adorable (love that shy smile where the guy gets all bashful because you gave him a compliment)

*make me laugh so much im crying, This is a HUGE thing for me, i love to laugh, i love to think about what someone said that made me laugh that hard and laugh about it again days later.

* anyone that is ok with hanging out at home in bumming clothes , and not always having to go get dressed up and go out somewhere (sometimes its fine, but i much prefer MOST days to be hanging out at home, yes iam boring lol

*Honesty of course is important

Thats just a few for now:)
    User Deleted

i am a cancer and dated a scorpio. it is very confusing he was with me for a year. and everything was perfect. he travels alot for work so when he was here it was twice as much the best. we would talk and email. he went.from talking to email told me he couldnt wait to marry me. then he disappeared i havent heard from him in three months and i miss him dearly and wish i can get him out of my mind. can anyone help me here. do you think i will ever.hear from him again or lost cause

Italia

I am a scorpio, and engaged toa male scorpio, just be yourself and never ever lie, we HATE lies and superficial people. Be honest, loyal, strong, real, shall I continue with the long list? 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Italia

I am a scorpio, and engaged toa male scorpio, just be yourself and never ever lie, we HATE lies and superficial people. Be honest, loyal, strong, real, shall I continue with the long list? 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Italia

Italia

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. When texting or exchanging IMs or any kind of messages, do not give a boring response such as ‘haha’ or ‘ok’ or ‘yeah’–– we would lose interest on this and see no point in trying hard to keep up with the conversation if you aren’t interesting enough.
    2. Do not flirt with other people when you are involved with us. Not even a flirtatious gesture to other people, no. It’s just a big no.
    3. Do not throw over-the-top compliments. It sounds very ingenuine and we are sick of that.
    4. Don’t be afraid of eye-contact while talking to us. We can definitely tell if you aren’t keeping up with our eye-contact.
    5. Do not give off dodgy vibe. Be sincere and direct. We can sense seedy people from miles away.
    6. Show some attributes of intelligence and wittiness.
    7. Do not be slow (e.g: slow walking people irritate us)
    8. When we are asking for an opinion, we are not seeking for any form of verification–– so don’t be afraid to speak up your mind even if you think you might offend us. We have total respect and admiration for people who aren’t afraid of their opinions.
    9. We are attracted with people of higher status in career. If you aren’t, then show that you are driven and determined by it, and that you are capable of filling the shoes.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account