Scorpio

Scorpio Woman and Capricorn Man???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Im a 25yr old Scorpio woman & have been seein a 26yr old Capricorn man for a cpl weekz, but known him for 5-6 mnthz and we get along amazon, hez even gained my trust mostly (in a short period of time )which doesnt usually happen that fast at all…. (also me bein a scorpio i have trust issues )  which kindaa scarez me, cuz he makez me a loss 4 wordz sumtimez (which is not like me) but when we break thru tha scilence we dnt stop laughing n havin fun… i jus wanna kno sum tips with/bout tha Caps. Tha more we hang out we bond very quicky (which is unusual 4 me again)

Jus wonderin if it could work out ??? Or if ne1 has any advice???

LiamEcoRuin

Ironically im in a swap situation… im a Scorpio Male and my sights are on that of a Capricorn Female. My experiance is almost exactly like yours. Ive seen her all of a few weeks and shes peeled the layers very fast… i am almost loaning her my trust but shes gentile with it and she shows love unlike anyone else ive ever known and i love it. Capricorns and Scorpios are compatible however. Look on this site for Scorpio and Capricorn compatibility. I find it very accurate and it helped me get a better idea on how i can expect things to work out with a few differences. However a word of advice from a Scorpio, be careful and try not to be too clingy or jealous. Capricorns love their freedom, independance, and their goals. Other than that just work with him and it will be awesome.

User Deleted

It can work , according to many scorpio sites, the capricorn male is a pretty perfect marriage match for a scorpio. Iam a scorpio female who has in deed been in a relatioship with a capricorn. One of the few signs i trusted so easily (just like you spoke of). It also states on some sites i read in google that if a capricorn male falls for a scoprio he will feel like hes found the love hes only ever dreamed about (which is the exact words the capricorn guy said to me), and in return he gives the scoprio female the loyalty we so desire. Now ive read so many things about compatibilities, and found many of them true, only a few didnt seem to be so accurate however in my case everything i read about scoprio and capricorns is exactly the experience i had. I never had issues with him needing his independance, but there were issues of me needing my alone time (being a scoprio you know what i mean;) ) and he would give it to me if i asked but it seemed to hurt his feelings. I think the main problem we had was i felt like i always hurt his feelings which made me feel awful:/ Because all i wanted was to be honest, and just have time to myself that i so love. I will say he had some jealousy issues also and would ask me the same questions over and over again lol. But other than that he sure could make me laugh like crazy (definetly my fav trait about him), extremely loyal (again in my experience), romantic, and they are pretty deep people with emotions similar to us scorpios as well once you pull off their hard exterior. This could be a very long lasting relationship, could last forever, but  if any problems arise its going to take both of you to make it work, not just you, and im pretty sure if you explain any problems in the future he will prolly try his best to fix them. Thats if this is anything like what ive gone through, good luck:)

User Deleted

oh also being that caps are an earth sign, they do have the ability to help sooth some of our fiery ways, not always though but most times yes , i can say this is one of the few signs i tried not to argue with, you know thats rare for us scorpios lol

User Deleted

I echo Liam’s advice though I think it’s something every Scorpio should be diligently working on no matter what sign they are dating. If we’re able to control our jealousy and our desire to attach onto someone we’ve fallen for, the better off we are, and the better off our relationships will be. Good Luck!

User Deleted

Thanx for ur advice every1!!! @ Jackie… ur rite he can soothe my fiery wayz …lol itz strange 2 have sum1 b able 2 doo that …. very few can…. n as far as bein clingy or jealous … as a scorpio i have worked on muhself with that bcuz of a previous 6 yr relationship that ended bad becuz of thingz like that and he was a aquarious!!! soo we dnt match up newayz …turnz out, but afta 2 yrz we r good friendz now (: …. im not a very jelous person nemore n i try not 2 be clingly im kinda a loner… i like ta do muh own thing …. itz crazy even since i posted this we have become sooo much more close .. and ur rite he is sooooo funny , i can be in tha worst moood n hell walk in and insantly we r laughin n havin funn!!! itz crazyy??? i luv it …. ive neva been wit a cap soo this is new… tha only otha sign ive seemed 2 really bond wit would be picses??? they r also compatable wit scorpioz …. and my cap walked into my life rite when i needed him i guess…. as my family situation has been crazy since we (My Mum & 23yr old Bro)  lost our dad 2 suicide aug 26th ): …. theaz been lotz of arguin n craziness as my mum is an aries and bro a sagitarous…(witch dnt usually click wit scorpios) my dad was a picses tho n we got along grate …. i luv them obviously but we have alwayz kinda clashed in wayz …. now more than evaaa!!!! so my capricorn comez n makez me feell betta instantly wen itz crazy at my house…. itz amazon how hw can do that??? it jus sux and it scaresz me cuz at tha end of tha summa he will b away for 4-5 yrz… n im not sure wut im gunna doo without him ( i cant go with, if i could i would!!!) we’ll tlk n stuff but thatz a long time ….. ne suggestions??? as to ive been secretly worried bout wen he goezz….. itz jus ive neva had a bond like this one n dnt wanna not see him … i wish we could jus start a life 2getha as he sed he would if he wasnt goin away ): im sure illl make it thru sum how i alwayz find a way , but it seemz as tho wen nethin good come into my life itz short lived??? does that happen 2 ne otha scorpioz??? it like i was born 2 be let down , so ive jus tryed to get used to it??????

User Deleted

Not sure if your able to say where he is going or why you cant go with him. 4-5 years is a really long time especially for us scoprios lol. Of course i can’t be 100% sure things will turn out how you hope, or that things will go back when he comes back. But If hes anything like the capricorn i know he would be able to have that relationship with you (on the phone) and continuing things when he gets back OR he simply wouldnt go. In my situation my cap had a buisness trip he was suppose to go on for only 4 weeks, but we had only been together maybe a month and he got himself out of that because he couldnt stand the thought of leaving me. He of course asked what i thought about it first and after hearing i would love for him to stay, he did just that. Now again not every cap man is gonna be the exact same as the next (so many other factors are involved…….their life experiences, age, traumas, sun signs etc. If there is a chance he can get out of going, if i were you, id simply tell him in a considerate way that you are gonna miss him like crazy if he goes, or you could say you are gonna hate to be away from him that long (this outta make him feel really good, especially since us scorpios dont always show such sweet emotions). chances are hes gonna be reconsidering this 4-5 year hiatus (if he is able to get out of it). The only thing i think could hurt this situation is unfortunetly ourselves (scorpio), yes we are very loyal when in love, but 4-5 years away from the one we love will drive us nuts. Not saying you’d cheat or anything crazy like that, i just worry one, if you continue to see him, stay loyal,  it will cause you to be severly depressed being away from him so long. Or two that you two will break up (which isnt what you want:/) but at least have the possibility of someone else making you happy. If he is worth it to you (which sounds like he could very well be), and there is no way he can get out of this, then i say do what you can to make the relationship work, talking on the phone, you could try seeing each other on cam sites online such as skype or yahoo (this should help), write emails, letters. Im sure even on the most frustrating day receiving a message or letter from him will make you feel all those wonderful feelings you have felt now, and help remind you hes worth waiting for. And use that scorpio intuition of yours, you can tell easily (by a simple few phone calls etc, just hearing his voice etc) if he himself is up to no good (cheating etc) , where ever he is, and if you get those gut feelings then you know its time to let him go. I will say the cap i know before he ever met me, had fallen for a girl he went to highschool with, ran into her a few years later, saw her once while she was in town visiting, the second time she invited him to her home in another state and he showed up with a ring, sadly she had a bf and yeah that didnt go so well lol. Years later he met me. But point of that story goes along well with what i said as “he will feel like hes with the woman hes always dreamt of”. Iam sorry about this hiatus, i cant say id be fond of it myself:/ But for the right man id definetly do what i could to keep him:) Hope this helps some, if you need anything let me know iam happy to help:)

asdf27

I am also a Scorpio woman and I also found a Capricorn Man.

i also have this kind of unexplainable trust and sometimes I have the impression that we are in some way close to each other and we should be close to each other, but I have no idea how it could be moved ahead.

i feel him like an open book to me every moment. That is very interesting.:-)

he makes me always calm down or slow down a little bit and makes me feel safe.

asdf27

PS. I think I am in love with him, his energy 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.