Scorpio

Scorpio (male) has become distant – advice?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    1749G
    Participant

I’m a Taurus woman and he’s a Scorpio.

About 5 months ago we met and we’ve been friends.

We both have a strong attraction for each other and he told me that I’m a very nice woman and really likes me. He’s been wanting to be intimate since awhile, but i’ve been telling him that we didn’t know each other enough and i made it clear to him that i’m not the type of woman who sleeps around. My concern has also been – what happens after we have sex?  (will he dump me?) but he’s been telling me that it will not be only for one night and that we will continue to see each other.  Anyhow, to make a long story short, last week we were intimate for the first time and we spent a very nice evening together. I said something to him and i don’t know if it was the right thing: I told him that I think of him everyday and that I like being with him. He replied: me too.  

but now guess what? I haven’t heard from him for one week and i’m going crazy.  I don’t know what’s going on?  Did I scare him when I said that I think of him every day.  Has he become distant because he’s starting to have feelings for me? or is he scared?  or is he trying to tell me something (he wants out)? which means that  everything he made be believe about us was false?  I have read that Scorpio men disappear and become distant and that they usually come back.

Some urgent advice please!

Laurie

deannalynnarzola
    Participant

Laurie,

This is the typical Scorpio response. Scorps are filled to the brim with intense amore, so much so that when they realize what’s going, it scares the hell out of them.

My advice: Sit back and observe him. He’s doing the same thing to you. You can catch him studying you out of the corner of your eye. If you really dig him, be patient. It usually takes about 6-9 months to get in, like a really great restaurant with a fabulous chef. But, yeah, it’s worth the wait.

It’s not you, it’s him. May sound cliche’, but with a Scorpio, it’s true. It’s up to you to decide if all the drama and the lengthy process of a Scorp is something you want to deal with.

Trust me, however, it’s worth it!!!

p.s.-you’re a Taurus. You’re tough and Tauri go well w/Scorps

Dee-a Capricorn w/several Scorps in my heart

dreamerstung

It took me seven months to finally feel like my Scorpio is letting me in.   Thru man tears he told me a lot of personal things.   I’m the only woman his 22 yo son has ever liked.   He believes I love him and that I’m his friend and trusts me more than his best friend.   I hate waiting for him all the time.  But our time together is magical.    

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.