Scorpio

Scorpio Freeze out? HELP!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello! I’m an Aries man who has recently met and taken a liking to a Scorpio woman. We don’t hang out that often (twice so far) as we just met but we talk through Facebook constantly. We have a crazy ammount in common and communicate very good. There’s days where we will talk all day and all night. She sends me pictures of herself (to show me what she’s wearing or whatever, nothing sexy or anything like that) I think she really likes me a lot but she has a boyfriend who she’s been off and on with for a long time. He lives far away (for school) and apparently isnt that great of a boyfriend but she cares about him a lot. (I know from reading about Scorpio’s that the fact that she’s opened up to me about her relationship and a lot of other things that its a good sign). 

But here’s the thing, recently things have been getting really good and we hung out the other night. When I got home after a 30 minute drive, I noticed that she had blocked me on Facebook. No explanation or anything. I know that Scorpio’s need their space and alone time and that they can freeze people out when things start to get too heated up or overwhelming. My rationalization is that maybe she was starting to realize that she felt something for me and either it scared her or it was too overwhelming seeing as she is in another relationship.

My question is: What should I do? Will she come back? Should I give chase and try to talk to her about it or should I wait it out? Am I wasting my time??

Thanks! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am involved with an Aries man too at the moment and we would definitely have day-long conversations and whatnots. If she blocks you off, then I would say most likely she decided that you guys should be over. I would pull off the same gesture if I just do not want to interact with someone, skipping the hassle of explaining/negotiating or coming off as too confrontational. It’s pretty simple. I wouldn’t try reaching out to her.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am involved with an Aries man too at the moment and we would definitely have day-long conversations and whatnots. If she blocks you off, then I would say most likely she decided that you guys should be over. I would pull off the same gesture if I just do not want to interact with someone, skipping the hassle of explaining/negotiating or coming off as too confrontational. It’s pretty simple. I wouldn’t try reaching out to her, because she did not do it for attention.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am involved with an Aries man too at the moment and we would definitely have day-long conversations and whatnots. If she blocks you off, then I would say most likely she decided that you guys should be over. I would pull off the same gesture if I just do not want to interact with someone, skipping the hassle of explaining/negotiating or coming off as too confrontational. It’s pretty simple. I wouldn’t try reaching out to her, because she did not do it for attention.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.