Scorpio

Are you jealous that I am a Scorpio and you’re not?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Proud to be a Scorpio 😀

User Deleted

hell nah

Anonymous
    Inactive

love being a scorpio!!

i think we scorpions simplyy rock..i m a proud pluto girl !!!!!!!!!!!

User Deleted

I find this a generally hard question to answer, because I do not know what it means to be another sign (never tried it that is). However so far, I really enjoy being a Scorpio. Not always, but mostly.

User Deleted

you are all funny people and weak posting that you are proud to be a scorpio..you must all be crazy..and now am ashamed to be one of you

User Deleted

that is a very nice point, though a lot of it sounds like it hasn’t been thought through properly and was just posted for fun.

User Deleted

I love my sign, the good and the bad. I don’t want to be any other sign. I come to love the in and out of me. I learn to control my powers and gifts and use them for good. We get an bad rep all the time and i am sick of it jus because we are so strong will, but thats jus one side of the scorp their are more to us than sex and revenge. We are able to see beyond what you can see (Hint)intense eyes. And i love that about us. We are fun loving and free and passionate and devoted. And at the same time penetrating. You wont forget your experience with the scorpio woman or man no matter for the good or bad. Other signs don’t have all that we have. So yes i say they can be jealous. And if someone say that we are vengeful and tamperamented they must have experience our string. Meaning they were the ones who was mistrusting and misleading bc scorpio’s if you let us are the most loving of all the sign because of the passion that runs deep within us. Once you mislead our loyalty need we sting with vengeance…

User Deleted

It is very…. intense to be a Scorpio. Not knowing what it’s like to be another sign, I cannot say for sure if it’s great or horrible to be a Scorpio. I’m use to the intensity, and do not know how to live otherwise; therefore, living without intensity isn’t living to me. Though I will admit, it sure looks nice to be all happy and care free.

User Deleted

I think its the best zodiac sign .. like ever. SCORPIO’S FOR THE WIN!

SilverMoon8

us scorpios rule. i wouldn’t wanna be anybody else!

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me Scorp’s are a mix of mystery and intrigue with natural psychic abilities. Don’t ever look a Scorp in the eyes. It’s a stare that almost sends shivers down your spine. It’s almost like they can steal your soul with the glare and return it back to you when you are not engaged in the eye contact. Beautiful but piercing.

User Deleted

No because i’m Proud that i’m a scorpio

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.