Scorpio

Scorpio woman & Virgo man

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Is it possible to make this pairing work?

FierceLover
    Participant

@mxiong, yes I do feel it’s possible for a scorpio/virgo pairing to worK. I myself am a scorpio female (10/25) and was together with a virgo male (9/21) for over a decade. We were high school sweethearts and remained together from 2001 til 2011. We worked together effortlessly as a couple, it just always seemed to click into place with the two of us. But that’s not to say we didn’t have our problems, any relationship does no matter the astrological signs. I was the one that ended our relationship, we had become stagnant. We grew apart gradually and by the time we realized it it was too late to go back. although he wanted desperately to make it work, I wanted my freedom. It killed me to leave him and I’ll never be the same but it was for the best. On a positive note we are still good friends to this day. We talk every now and then which is nice after spending such a long time with someone. It may help me to better answer you if you have specific reasons/concerns about the pairing.  If not, then my advice would be to grow together not apart. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.