Scorpio

How would you describe a Scorpio?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

do you really think they are revengeful and secretive?

User Deleted

yes but they r hard working and loving if they respect and trust very protective of love ones and love to have sex pretty much all the time

User Deleted

r u MAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no respect for scorpios u jackass

User Deleted

They are definitely revengeful and they are great at it, because they are secretive. Both But besides that question they are sensitive intuitive to the point of being almost psychic. there passionate they can be caring/loving to the the extent of feeling your pain as if it happened to them. the have tempers worse than any other,but i believe its because it’s hurt and pain is from the heart (I personally respect that) it’s not from egotism or pride.

scorpions (2 speak 4 my own self, since i am one !) are persons of EXTREMES . should they love you, sky is the limit, but should they hate, hell is not even the limit 4 your life. people generally say that scorpios are vindictive ..uh..yes they are, but what they don’t consider is.”WHEN CAN THEY BE DANGEROUS, OR VINDICTIVE IN THE TRUE SENSE??” well..its when they sense danger 4 their loved & treasured ones. these people are immensely protective of things & people they believe 2 be & since they possess a great sense of responsibility & particularly DEVOTION,,these can be glaringly horrifying if they happen 2 sense a threat !! protecting the ones close 2 their hearts and feeling responsible 4 them even in the deepest of their slumber, is a typical scorpio’s religion. so i would feel proud in a way, 2 congratulate anybody having found a shelter (most reliable & tough) in the heart of a scorpio !! baby you have found perhaps the deadliest hiudden weapon against all odds of life..and remember,, a weapon invisible is more dangerous than a visible throng of infantry !!!!!!!

User Deleted

Scorpios are indeed a sign of extremes. Their emotion swings are sudden and sometimes/usually unexpected. They can indeed also be vengeful, and woe onto any one who annoys them to that point. However, if you manage to win the heart of a Scorpio, in either Love of Friendship, (I envy you already) you will enter a world where it is guaranteed that your secrets will always be safe, (and you can be more than sure) that your friend will only let harm come to you over their dead

User Deleted

…body, if even then.

User Deleted

Me being a scorpio, I think we are strong outside of the shell and fragile inside. When we fall in love we can be passionate and loyal, but if you break our trust you can never regain it fully, because it is hard to trust for fear that our trust will be broken or used. I am very loving and has had a problem with falling in love with a Virgo, and just recently a Leo. The virgo never acknowledged me, or never had the interest, but the Leo is kind, and trust worthy. The only problem I have is that he is with one of my Virgo friends. I suppose thats were my jeaousy comes in, but I will never show it. We are secretive, and very strong. We are also caring towards our loved ones

User Deleted

I agree that we are people of extremes. Some days I hate it, but it is who I am. People say that I am moody, that I am coldhearted, that I am mean. Yet the few who truley know me know how loving and compassionate I am, too much so if you ask me. Calm and collected, nobody can see the chaos and confusion under the surface. Forgive? Yes. Forget? Never. Strength is essential, weakness is sin. Smiling while crying on the inside. Scorpios have the ability to do great things if the energies are channeled appropriately, otherwise they will lead a life of destruction. Either way, we live passionately. Gain my trust and I will stand by you forever. Betray me and feel my vengence. I have only loved once, and that was the most intense relationship I could imagine. Scorpio female, virgo male. Never again have I let anyone in that close, never again will I love someone that deep, it’s a shame really.

User Deleted

I think been a scorpio is great..but truth is i don’t know much about scorpio..

User Deleted

It’s true. The shell outside, which is represented as the scorpions exoskeleton, protects the soft and fragile inside of the Scorpio. The Scorpio is fully armed on the outside, as is the scorpion, and will use these when ever they feel that they, or some one they love is under attack.
    Scorpios have the ability to look into a mess, be it a fight amongst other people, or anything else that’s messy, and see it for what it is, without adding anything. This sometimes makes them seem aloof, because in order to do this, they don’t let their inside (emotions, or opinions) be influenced by their surroundings, so they can appear ‘cut off’.
    This is only true when they harden their shell, so as to see things for what they really are.
    Scorpios, in order to either protect themselves or others can be/are very secretive, and often don’t put their thoughts into words.

(I think that the rest has been mentioned my others already)

User Deleted

I am a scorpio woman at the breaking age of 19 my birthday is Nov-14-1991 and yes i am all of that you descride upbove and more. To understand an scorpion you eirther have to be one or been able to experience the love from one. If not you can’t truly said you know us. Yes we are distance and secretive and private, and revengeful. Its how we survive. But everyone have an little scorpion in them if you know it or not. We are observer so we watch than react. If we are vengeful its because of an good reason, you may not know because its not directed to you but the one who its directed to know why we gave he/she the stringer. Bc we are so private and secretive we will never that you know truly why we gave them the string.Hint because it not your business…The Scorpio is definitely not a walk-in-the-park sign… Scorpio is transformative and provocative–the domain of sex, secrets, and no BS. If you gave us and chance you learn alot for us. They talk about the eyes of and scorpio and i have to say its pretty cool.
    Warning if you not looking for an scorpio
    NEVER LOOK INTO THEIR EYES
    If you look at the eyes. They can be green, blue, brown or black, but they’ll be piercing with hypnotic intensity. Most people feel nervous and ill at ease under Scorpio’s steady gaze. You’ll have to break the spell and look away first. They will outstare you every time. It’s a foolproof identifica­tion of the Pluto personality. Scorpio eyes bore deeply into you, mercilessly, as if they’re penetrating your very souL and they are.
    I have to say from personal experience

bertinelli

Describe a Scorpio? Fiercely loyal, tenacious, etc. All or nothing. If a Scorpio loves you then you are blessed, if one hates you then watch your back.

User Deleted

Looking at all the comments in regards to all the Scopio topics, had to add my 2 cents worth. First and formost as a scorpio I would have to say that I am an evolved one. Also I study all forms of metephysical sciences. Numerology and astrology are my favorites. The two words that I would use to describe myself and other scorpios are INTENSELY DEEP!! We percieve life on a black or white level, and can seperate lodgic from emotion. If we desire you we will give plessure, loyality, love, and support to a level that few people will ever experiance. If you f#@k with our trust, hurt or threaten our family, friends, children, or any one we love we will hunt you down throughout the universe and destroy you. In both cases you will see it in my eyes from the first moment you meet me! All the comments I read In regards to scorpios from other scorpios are extremely accurate! Scorpios also carry many older souls within themselfs and have had many former lifes. they just don’t believe in their selfs…..THEY KNOW THEIR SELFS. I think that is why people say we are sexy, sultry, and seductive….we have pure confidence! Most people that don’t like scorpios are weak, insecure, lack self esteem, and  can not handle our passion for life…..Oh ya we are also narrsistic, egocentric, and have a very dark sense of humor.  

User Deleted

Scorpio:  If they are your freind or lover, you will be the happiest person alive.  If they are your enemy, take your own life because it will most likely be less painful than what an angry Scorpio has in store for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.