Taurus

Complicated Taurus Love

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Hey Im new here, and i wanted to get some insight and perspective on my situation. I Recently about 3 months ago, ended a 5 month relationship with a virgo because he had wondering eyes for a gemini that he had only known for a short amount of time. I have known him since 2010. I was fed up with the love triangle, because he did not seem like he wanted to make a choice. So i basically told him that he can have her. After the breakup, it took him only 1 day to ask out the gemini. They been together since July, and three months later ,now, I got my eyes on a Scorpio. ^///^ He gives me affection, that i have never gotten from my virgo and our connection is intense. Definitely something i never experienced with the virgo. I still care for the virgo however and have feelings for him, and now it seems like him and his gemini are having slight difficulties in their relationship. D: what should i do if the virgo wants me back? >.< im falling head over heals for the scorpio and i dont think i want to stop. To be honest i dont trust the virgo, he told me he loved me more than the gemini and then he took his words back, v.v, should i tell the virgo about my scorpio? in my opinion i dont think its any of the virgo’s business. It feels like im in a horrible soap opera. :/

User Deleted

I think you should forget about the Virgo and focus on your Scorpio… A tiger doesn’t change his stripes. 😉 I’m a Capricorn (Taurus  Moon), and like you, sweet Taurus, needs a guy that I can count on and who is affectionate and loving and with whom I feel a real connection, and above all, feel safe and secure with. Virgo sounds like he’ll only be heartache for you, time and again. I’m in a relationship with a Taurus and we’re a fantastic match… If your Scorpio guy doesn’t work out for any reason (though it sounds like you have a great guy there!) go find yourself a Cap – Taurus and Cap are made for each other. All the best sweetie.

User Deleted

Thank you very much, <3 ^^ im cautious with the scorpio, but he is very sweet and is loveable. xD we dont have a lot in common, but theres points in our conversations where we say we sound like each other. 😀 i hope things with the scorpio work out. <3

SHERIA

I am a Libran and dating a Taurean man. I just want to know from the Capricorn ladies here what is so special about them that the Taurean men like so much to be a perfect match. Any tips on how to be with a Taurean man to make him happy considering their stubborn nature?

User Deleted

iam a taurus girl and i feel like you in way, you put all your turst in someone then they like some else you try to move on but its sill there try to forget and stay with the gemini. (don’t lose him)

User Deleted

iam a taurus girl and i feel like you in way, you put all your turst in someone then they like some else you try to move on but its sill there try to forget and stay with the gemini. (don’t lose him)

User Deleted

User Deleted

User Deleted

User Deleted

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.