Capricorn

cancer girl n cap guy..do they even stand a chance.?!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Nina

well i ve always learned n infact faced that they are a hell lot of problems btw this combination..

i wanna know what are the odds..

what do u guys think.??

User Deleted

yes dey r simply meant for each other. doe we hav heard opposite attracts. biut in case of capricorn and cancer all u’ll find is repulsion. m witing dis frm my own vei experience!

Nina

well i hope wht u say is true cz personally i felt ths only in the beggining months..not aftr dt..aftrwrds its only the selfishness tht rules

Yes, some Caps are little bit selfish but at the same time they very caring and lovable too.. They will not leave you in your hard times as well. Nina

Nina

hmmm i don’t noe..i dont feel so..or maybe its just in my case..that i find all the good qualitites hardly present.

Are you a south indian, nina?

Nina

nope..

okay, was jus wondering

Nina

hmmm

are you still in a relationship?

Nina

amm yes..

okay,np

User Deleted

Of course it always depends on the persons moon sign and this and that etc, however as far as ive seen its a tough one, the capricorn i knew would kinda shut himself away from his cancer woman because he couldnt handle her emotions, which he appeared to be a jerk later in their love life to her. But as always if both couples communicate and are willing they can make it work. But BOTH have to be willing, good luck:)

Nina

thnx 🙂

Philip Camps

Honestly speaking, they supposed to have the best compatibility despite they are opposite on the horoscope. Its a bit shaky. They will have fluctuations in their relationship but they will go in for the long run if they see past their flaws. In any case thats what it takes for any relationship. So wish you the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.