Capricorn

Capricorn Female and Scorpio Male

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Scorpio and Capricorn are certainly proof that opposites attract! The steady, reliability of the Capricorn and the somewhat inconsistent and contrariness of the Scorpio seem to be, at first, poles apart.

However in a loving relationship these two actually compliment one another. Capricorn is fascinated with Scorpios uncanny, mysterious ways. Scorpio is interested in the inventive and intellectual side of the Capricorn.

Scorpios are known to be somewhat inconsistent and whimsical in life, they also tend to be highly critical of others but this will not sway the strong, self sufficient Capricorn who expects high standards and often demands respect from others. The Scorpio will eventually find these traits attractive in a Capricorn especially if seeking a life long partner.

Once Scorpio breaks down the emotional wall of the commitment shy Capricorn, the Capricorn will uncover their true feelings and romance could blossom. They both have a similar trait in that they are deeply passionate in many ways and will be with each other as well. Tempers may flare from time to time as both signs can be highly emotional but the making up will be worth it!

User Deleted

i am a capricorn girl having a scorpion partner. we are together from more than 3 years.. we have difference in opinions but inside we understand each other completely.. we both are extremley loyal towards each other, understand the wants of each other. love to be together.. when we are together we forget everything else.. we do have fights but resolve them easily… we have good communication because i make it easy.. he is innocent at heart, he loves me so much but sometimes he find it hard to show… in the begining it was very hard to knw the real side of him… and the real side war more beautiful ..

as the time pass our passion for each other goes on escalate…

we are very intimate .. share a very cozy bond.. sexually very compatible.. the pleasure is the purest form of love in between us we evr experienced

we have full faith in one another…we want to get married  n wana be together for life time.. 

User Deleted

What works for me? My Scorpio man is so gentle, so introspective, & always thinking of how to deeply understand everything. He is always kind, always genuine, & very caring. Sometimes I need to remind him to “lighten up”, but I realize that may be my inherent insensitivity. He’s the most considerate, passionate, intense lover I’ve ever known. He brings out the best in me, & he deserves my never-ending love & loyalty. I would never want him to feel jealous or unappreciated. He’s amazing.

I’ve never known a Scorpio man, & feel like I finally met my match! Life is so good!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so in love with my scorpio male friend and I just can’t tell him. I’ve shown him I care a lot but he seems to switch off and on and this puts me on an edge, I had a little disagreement with him some days ago and we are not talking to each other at the moment, I miss him so much, I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m so scared of losing him, I just want him to love me back.

Konig

I am a Capricorn female in a relationship with a Scorpio male and omg it is intense particularly physically. The trouble is we are both insecure. The switching on and off thing from a Scorpio is exhausting but I know why he does it to protect himself. He switches off at times when wecan’t be together because he can’t handle it, but needs to calm down and accept the reality that there are our children to think about. He is very demanding and intense and at times I don’t know if I can keep up! Though I have never had this before and love the passion and depth of feeling that we have together. Anyone else got advice on dealing with a red hot Scorpio male?

User Deleted

I am a scorpio female in love with a capricorn male. I do realize that we are alike in alot of ways but it gets quite confusing on both sides at times. Yes as a scorpio we do have the ability to turn it on and off with ease and you are right it is a mechanism of protection. However I do occasionally let someone inside my wall of protection, in this case a Capricorn which is VERY new to me. As part of his capricorn personality he is less apt to talk about how he feels and so I am always in a position of “uncertainty” so I “turn it off” to try to keep from being hurt. So to respond to your post Konig, it helps scorpio when you are able to vocalize exactly what you feel and make him feel more secure in the relationship. Now if only I can convince my Capricorn man to do the same, I can stop flipping this switch so often because believe it or not it is a very frustrating feeling for Scorpio to have to constantly turn it on and off.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My last relationship with a Scorpio was terrible to say at the least. But I only want to share my experience of it, since it is obviously not the same for everybody. I was instantly attracted to him in the beginning (and needless to say, so was he!), but I always had this instinct of not being able to trust him. And it turned out that I was right to feel that way because he often lied to me and I don’t know what I did wrong for him to not trust me. I find Scorpios too secretive and that is a turn-off for me and also, since they are such a charming sign, he is liked by almost every other girl on the planet! Maybe some Scorpios are more loyal than others, but this one was certainly not. He loved the ego boost he received from other girls and I was certainly hurt if not betrayed by him doing that to me, since I only felt like an option to be discarded at any time. I loved him a lot and he use to make me laugh so much, as well as make me feel so protected, but he wasn’t up for commitment which was the greatest disappointment of all. Because I would’ve given him everything…hell, my fellow Cappies know how loyal we are to our loved ones! It was a shame, because we could’ve been a strong and powerful couple (I could see him being a wonderful Dad, since he actually had a great affinity for kids!), but I suppose he still has more lessons to learn is all. We are currently friends, but it is awkward since he is with another girl now, so I have moved on also, currently enjoying the single life without all the bulls*** he put me through emotionally. I do pity the girl he is with though, since he is now her problem to deal with. I also realise that I gave him one too many chances to change. Be wary of their words, since it is their actions that will tell you more about where their head and heart is at – that is my one piece of advice to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im a Cappy and Him a Scorpio we were together for 1yr 3months when we broke up.Thing Is we were so happy at that point in our relationship everything went so well he had just introduced my to his family actually flew me halfway across the world to meet his fam and when i returned we we so happy. Anyway It was really weird we got in to this huge argument as I confronted him about the way he had spoken to me the day before , telling him I didnt like it especially as he has never spoke to me like that before, he got all defensive saying how can I say that when the previous day I wasn’t even giving him attention as I was just playing games on my phone( now keep in mind the reason I was playing games on my phone was to keep myself busy as his friend was there and they didn’t even take note of me they were just talking and he didn’t even introduce my to this friend of his which I thought was rude). He then continued saying that I must just leave he got so angry of which I didn’t understand why cause I asked something so simple “can you next if you upset about something not speak to me they way you did yesterday because we’ll end up in silly arguments” all I expected was an apology but no , he just got so upset and angry I have never seen him like that he started accusing me of lying to him of which I have never . He is very jealous and possesive and his previous girlfriend had cheated on him and I think that’s why but I have never given him reason to doubt my trust .loyalty, love and devotion to him but he always finds fault. We almost never fight but when we do its big. We broke up 2 months ago and I have tried texting him about 4 times and called him once in the 1st month after the breakup he hasnt responded and I haven’t tried contacting him anymore. Do you think he will ever come around to calling me again or is he gone for good because I honestly expected him to apologize for the way he spoke to me he even ended up swearing me telling me he never wants to see me again even though I am the one person he loves the most in the world. Please advise I really love this man and will doing anything for him but after trying to contact him with no response I think I should just let it be. Any comments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also while we we arguing when i could see where it was heading I apologized saying babe I’m sorry maybe I’m just stressed but he wouldn’t have it saying it that my way of apologizing everything I said that day was just wrong he had an answer for everything and got so angry I have never ever seen him so upset or angry for that matter normally we fight and it becomes this huge thing because he wouldn’t speak to me for days. But he never raises his voice at me or swears at me. I just always see the cool and calm Scorpio even in arguments , by the way for the last 7 months we only had 2 arguments and then this one which I thought was so petty. PLease advise on what to do haven’t heard or seen him since the breakup which is 2 months now.

Msinsatiable

@laura i actually got teary eyed reading your comment because it seems like a mirror of what im currently going through with my scorpio “friend” from the instinct of not trusting him down to what you had to deal with other females.But in paticular there were two things you said that really resignated with me.first was when you said you felt like an option that he could just throw away.in comparison to your situation he does not want to commit and even still i cant leave him…though ive tried a couple times.It just litterally kills me because i do everything i can for him an yet he wont do the one thing i ask of him to make me happy.like any female in that sitution i came to the conclusion that if he didnt want to commit its basically a waste of my time and when i tried to leave he hit me with the “i thought you were different”  and “i knew you were going to hurt me like those other females”.and i told him straight up your NOT going to compare me to them because i break my ass to please you and all i ask from you is this one thing you refuse an if you so called loved me why would you not want me to have that.after about an hour of trying to ignore his calls after he still refused and thinking yeah im strong i can do this…he called my mother to get in contact with me and i broke down and am still in the same position.Since then ive tried to refrain from giving all of myself like i used to do but its just something about him.but i will keep your words in mind and definately be wary of his words because i agree its hits actions that are showing me where his heart truly is 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Msinsatiable Hi, I’m sorry for what you are going through right now. I can only imagine how much heartbreak and distress you must be feeling – I know it practically tore me to pieces in trying to maintain our relationship. It was a terrible burden to carry and when I reflect on last year, I can’t believe how much of a hold he had over me. However, I think it is great that you have shared your story and I hope that you have received solace in knowing that you are not alone in going through a tough experience with a scorpio! I think your gut instinct about not being able to trust him is very important too and should be listened to, because it is not a result of paranoia, but rather grows from experience (what you have known him to be like). When I reflect back on my relationship with my scorpio, I realised there were so many warning signs I simply ignored because I loved him too much, but it is dangerous to ignore such red flags. What I really think is that he definitely had feelings for me (the other females could certainly sense and see our attraction, which is why the jealousy arose), but I gathered that he was not ready to settle down yet. But at the same time, I wish he could’ve communicated that to me, instead of playing games and hurting my feelings. I think it is unfair that you are putting in the most effort and that he is not returning the favour. Every relationship needs to be reciprocal and if you are doing all the hard work, it is like he knows this and is taking advantage. If he does not value you enough to *try* and please you, it sounds as though he does not respect and love you enough. Yes, I too felt like I was wasting my time, so I ended it and walked away. He was obviously upset but not enough to try and get me back, which still shocks me to this day. Instead he is in a rebound relationship, but I am doing so much better without him. Yes I miss what we had, but it came down to looking after my own needs in the end. The “I thought you were different” line sounds like a guilt trip to me, and I feel that you responded in the right way by challenging his “like those other females,” generalisation. Also, I think that involving your mother in the situation (regardless of whether she supports you or not) is not the right way for him to try and get through to you and attempt to patch things up. The best advice I can give you is to separate your emotions from your intellect at this stage. What I mean by this, is that I had to put aside my feelings for him and seriously consider if he was worth the trouble by reevaluating the situation. Even writing down a pros and cons list can be helpful. Best of luck!

bistySix

You WERE playing games… Figuratively and literally… #1- you could have introduced yourself to the friend… That would have politely got the point across. Then you could have included yourself in their conversation and then politely excused yourself to give him time with his friend #2- you don’t sulk for a whole day THEN jump all over his case.

Scorpio or not- men don’t like that kind of woman… And you were prepared to TEACH him a lesson… Meanwhile you handled yourself just as immaturely. And further more you have no leverage because you handled the situation so poorly. That is disappointing to say the least to you both as a unit and him as a man. Because it was something you deemed “incidental” but still “confronted” him about  – instead of letting it go – that gave him cause to “blow up.” he is not a child to be dictated to… And that is the reason you made him feel insecure and hence dredged up a whole bunch of other insecurities. Because now he wondering… “what the hell is next? The girl I thought was “it” for me just acted like every other girl I knew.” That doesn’t make you unique darling – that makes you common… And Scorpio doesn’t want common- he wants exceptional – and sometimes “exceptional” means swallowing your pride and keeping your mouth shut until you have a better grasp of your emotions. And sometimes that means being very patient – very very very patient- waiting for the moment where you can quietly and calmly discuss. He read your face, he read your tone and he reacted. He may very well be over reacting… But in the grand scheme of things you undermined your own leverage you had with him- and now he will be expecting you to ALWAYS react like that. You will have to teach yourself to not get worked up in his lather… And if he kicks you out – you act like it doesn’t bother you. 

You need to apologize – but only when he seeks you out. Do not call or text any more. And he will seek you out… If your connection is a true one. But you will have to be patient… So patient that you feel like you might die… You won’t. 

When he does – he is going to want to know if you get it- and get him… You have to offer an apology and the reasons why you feel the need to apologize. And you only apologize ONCE… Then state why your hurt. Then let it go. Do not ask if you are back together… Nothing. Let him bring up the questions. And when he asks you questions i hope you know yourself well enough to give him definitive answers… Calmly. When he finally allows himself to bc close to you again – shower him with every beautiful thing about yourself… Being female. Tell him no one compares and you don’t want to be with anyone else… When he comes back… His heart will be open to you but suspicious- so shower him with all the love you have but let this situation go. If you see yourself with this man for the rest of your life… You will have to understand that there will be many times you have to swallow your pride in the heat of the moment(s) with this man … if you do- YOU will have the leverage later to QUIETLY explain how he hurt your feelings. But confrontation will NEVER work on him. Being DICTATED to like a child is never going to fly. He is not a project that you have come across and you get to deem WHAT NEEDS FIXING! He is a man. And if you have the courage to treat him as such… I promise you- he will treat you like a lady. These are words, my dear. But you need to put them into practice… This is unconditional love in ACTION- and if you can’t handle that you should not even be considering marriage… YOU’RE THE PROJECT… A work in progress. Take some time to look at yourself. 

bistySix

Here is my advice to another scorpio struck gal… in her case I suggested not contacting him… Don’t ignore him… But DO NOT initiate the contact. She needed to create some intrigue around herself… So that he will wonder why she is not jumping through hoops anymore for him. And that is enough to make him call. However – the trick is in the patience… How long could one wait? Should one wait? That is all subject to the scenario occurring between two people. She wanted to prove to him how strong she was in her love for him… So she told him that…repeatedly… Until she was blue in the face and crying. And he didn’t believe her. So the tests kept coming- straight shenanigans!!! And quite honestly – I wouldn’t believe her either.

When you tell someone you love them- and you’ll be there for them- that should not come with the condition of receiving it back. If one is offering it – offer it with Noooooooooooo expectation of EVER getting it back. In her particular case she is definitely more verbal and he wanted to know she loved him through action. That little bridge is very difficult for many people to cross. Because it means you are offering yourself unconditionally. And unconditional doesn’t mean SAYING it and then next week whining and crying over the fact he hasn’t said it back… It means being there for him… Period. Doing whatever you can to make his life easier. For your own self respect you need to know when the writing is on the wall and he relationship is damaging you… But I can tell you it doesn’t take long to see red flags… A lot of woman – unfortunately- don’t recognize what red flags are… They wish and hope the guy is gonna turn out to be what they want… And then when the fucking bloom of romance starts falling off the rose… They try demanding the guy change for them… What? If anyone reading this is demanding something of their man… Take a step back and look at THY SELF! 

With a Scorpio… (with any man) When they begin to trust your actions – they then trust your words… And then you no longer have to speak them. And that is the connection they are looking for- non verbal connection- that says this person is with me hell or high water… Funny thing that happens with Scorpio is – he becomes more verbal- because there is no demand on him to express his feelings. Good grief- again- to the woman out there reading this who aren’t getting their Scorpio man (or any zodiac man) to open up. Next time you want to demand… Shut up… Cook him dinner… Give him a bj… Give him a message. Do this every time you wanna open your trap- for a month. Then Watch what happens… I guarantee he’ll start giving you what you want in his own way… His own time… And you’ll be a happy woman. If you can’t do this… And your constantly saying “what about me?” I got news… This ain’t the guy for you. 

Offering this kind of selfless/ego-less love- does not mean being a doormat… It actually can only come from someone who knows themselves well… And also knows their personal standards. If you do not know yourself well – or what your standards are… and you are a whining hot house flower that is always crying to your Scorpio about the very things you are not offering… This is not the guy for you.  He will step all over the fact that you don’t get it. And scorpio will not be nice about it when he realizes you are just like the rest. It pisses him off. He wants a woman… Not a little girl. And little girls generalize… A Woman knows SHE sets the tone. 

He is looking for the woman who is stronger than him – The one with the emotional intelligence and CALM to quietly get through to him that he’s worth it. If she sets the tone he will mimic it. If it is a bad tone – that’s what you get.

Again – if you look back at what I said to her- it is clear that she was beating her head against a wall… And desperately trying to PROVE herself to him. Scorpio doesn’t want desperate… He wants you to naturally want to love him…He wants to be chosen – feel chosen- and then sought out… Then and only then when he begins to trust it… will he begin to unravel… And that unravelling is both disconcerting and brilliant at the same time. You have to be their sound board… And a strong one… They need it and expect it. And when you can be a CALM example of it… They in turn exemplify it back… And you become the chosen one. 

For her it was clear to me that they had veered way off course and really her only option was to press the reset button – for both of them… I hope she isn’t continuing on the shenanigan course… Because her tears would be of her own doing… Not his.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you that makes alot of sense. Normally he introduces me or  I do but this friend is Italian and doesnt speak a word of english and the whole time he was there they were speaking Italian I was completely excluded from the conversation. But that wasn’t the problem the problem came when I got fired from work and I called him the morning and he didn’t answer he called me back in the evening only this is after I called him at about 10am ( he usually does that when his upset about something i done)  so when he called he sounded upset I asked whats wrong he doesnt sound ok . He then snapped at me saying why do I always have to ask he whats wrong what BS is this that I’m always asking him whats wrong , I replied saying you dont sound ok and based on his reaction he clearly wasn’t so I said to him ok why are you shouting at me then he responded saying yesterday you didn’t even pay attention to me now you want to ask me whats wrong. I replied saying you were speaking to you friend and you didn’t even introduce me to you friend which I thought was rude. He then goes and says but I’ve introduce you to my friend like 5 times already which is a Lie I have probably seen has friend once but he has never introduced me to his friend which is I found strange and iI told him that I have never met his friend he got upset and asked what I’m I trying to fight now. So I just said you no what Its fine> I apologised said I sorry maybe I just a bit sensitive cause i got fired from work and him snapping at me me just made me feel worst and all I expected was for him to apologise for the way he spoke to me or probably just make me feel better about what happened at work and now we end up fighting. He didn’t except my apology and i spoke in the calmest way cause I really not a loud person. And he no’s that if something bothers me I usually just keep it to myself so the fact that I brought that up obviously meant I was hurting but he made it all about him as usual . I have been the most patient person with him cause it comes very natural to me and he has told me that I m the only person who understands him and for that his always grateful , because I always hear him out and never fight with him I just let it go and a few days later bring it up in passing so his aware and we would laugh about it. What really upset me is that all those time that I have been there for him and patient the one time I needed him to be there for me aside from not introducing me to his friend that was petty but me loosing my job and them him not even having the decency to understand my frustration or just the fact that I needed him to be there for me and in all honesty he no’s me well he no’s I not a drama queen and him not introducing me to his friend would never get to me so obviously its something else and I was just sensitive at that point PLUS I was PMS’ing of which he wasn’t even aware of because Im always incontrol of my emotion doesnt matter what volcano is erupting inside i always keep my composure and assure myself tomorrow things wont seem so bad which always works for me. But with that being said the way he spoke to me was not cool which ever way I look at it and I expected him to at least apologize but I will take you advice and see but in all honesty its been 2 months now and I’m ok I haven’t cried since he has disappeared cause I think he made me so strong that when ever he was going through drama in his life he would disappear and I would always be deppressed but I would never let him no that so when he comes back from his weeks leave i continue like nothings wrongs And even though he just did that in the beging of our realtionship like the 1st 3 months it made me strong so now I’m ok and I do miss him. He always use to say its me and him forever( even the day we had the fight he says to me you the one person I love the most in the world and I don’t care if I never see you again LOL) so now that his gone I take all those words were just words. With that being said I ‘m a patient person and will take you advice and wait and see. Thank you very much for showing me his side of looking at things cause I think the problem when you emotional sometimes is that you only see your pain and not his.  By the way you advice best by far. : )

User Deleted

i donot have any idea until now after reseach i will tell u .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.