Love

love

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

my love

User Deleted

no fuck you

User Deleted

what will be, will be and what won’t, can’t be forced.

User Deleted

It is either meant to be, or it isn’t there is no in between.

User Deleted

oookkkaaayyy i agree wuth linden…there is nothin more to say besides wat it is…and i will not go threw tht never ending list!!! lol 😀

User Deleted

You can love anything and anyone, the question is how.

User Deleted

Love is something so compelling
    I think I hear my heartbeat telling
    me that its time to take control
    Fill the void, fill the hole
    I have in my heart a shaky start
    but for you i shall pursue
    a love so great, that we can anialate
    any thing that comes in our way.

-Taslema <3

miaclarke1

love is unconditional. and should not have limits.when i love i love the person the way i would want to be love.everything else is irrelevant and there is nothing that can affect that love.when in love you will always have up and down. because both parties have to adjust to another person who will be sharing your space. so boundaries are created to respect each other character and style.if one truly love someone these changes could transit quickly. but if one is shallow and empty and can’t understand. that mean that they did not really experience love in their life. it also means that they do not love themselves.

Love, is learning how to connect and stay connected to another on an emotional, physical and mental level. From this love, respect and a relationship flourish, communication comes naturally… remember at the beginning of a relationship how u could complete each others sentences even tho u may not hav known them all that well? Being connected on those levels is where the foundation of love truly shines.

User Deleted

love isent force, is giving up for someone so they can have a happy relationship with other people. thats what we should be happy about if we cant get our love

User Deleted

It only happens once.

The feeling so crazy.

My head is in a rush.

Picking petals from daisies.

Hoping that it happens.

Hoping that it will.

Trying to climb over

what people call a love hill.

Anonymous
    Inactive

love is kind but how kind can one be when heart broaken?

User Deleted

i love a person truly and madly from the bottom of my heart and want to marry him…..but he says he loves me but if his parents will not allow our relationship in future he will not marry me because he loves his parents….but i cnt live without him i feel so disturbed that i can’t even concentrate on anything else….i dnt know what i will be doing in future if he doesn’t marry me…..what should i do plz help…:'(

User Deleted

if dat person dont mind leaving u aside dan y shud u ryt? it means dat he does not love u. somthng which is above evri thng is caled love. if he mind doing compromises 4 u dan he neva loved u. dear i respect ur sentiment so u respect ur cel n show dat heck dat u cud go on witout him. show how much strong a lady can be if she meant to be kept alone.

JackMabie
    Participant

Love is wonderful. If both partners work on the relationship.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.