Aries

What are the likes and dislikes of Aries?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

… and also how to impress them?

faras
    Participant

Likes: spontaneous, social, outgoing, parties, diamonds, living in present and enjoy to the utmost level, freedom even if they are wrong
    dislikes: planning, organizing, analyzing, saving money, future planning

User Deleted

There strong yet very selfish.they get jelous easly. Its ok, i stil love em 🙂

User Deleted

Yes we never give up when we fight, we play to win at all times

Likes: don’t take BS. Most likely tell you the truth for your benefit..or if we just want to hurt your feelings..Dislikes: Sometimes don’t know whe n to shut up, too demanding at times, much too impulsive, planning, saving money, sticking to a plan that is not their own but is for their own good…

User Deleted

can be very selfish,very straightforward to the point it can hurt your feelings,so i only recomend aries to people with thick skins.for some reason they like to blame everyone for their screwups,and they have  a very hard time appologizing if they need to,they just suck at it and those two words “im sorry”just cant get passed through their lips,and if so it will be many years later,i can say all this from a 20 year experince with one aries man ,my boyfriend.other than that they are cool.

User Deleted

well most aries that i know dont bathe that often,i think its because they are a fire sign.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.