Aries

WHERE ARE THE ARIES MALE/CAPRICORN FEMALE COUPLES AT?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nld123
    Participant

JUST NEED SOME INSIGHT ON WHAT KEEPS THE RELATIONSHIP GOING AND SOME TRUE EXPERIENCES REGARDING THE UPs AND DOWNs OF THIS TYPE OF LOVE CONNECTION OR THE LACK THERE OF.

User Deleted

Well, for me this relationship is fabulous, just fabulous, no matter what all the horoscope sites say. I’m the capricorn woman, and i have found that staying just out of reach but remaining in touch works wonders. Capricorn has to keep their fires hot, be funny, mysterious, fun and playful all while maintaining their strong points of calm and in control…and if the Aries asks why them, you have to drop your non-emotional side a bit and answer best you can..even though it is hard.  Perhaps this is working because I am on the aquarius cusp and he is on the taurus cusp, but we genuinely like each other.  I get a bit frustrated at his lack of pre-planning, (I would like to know if it is date night by 3:00 that day, rather than an hour before)  but it works if capricorn uses their power of patience and understanding to let aries be themselves. Control is for the boardroom, not the bedroom…

User Deleted

Don’t think there are any, us Aries are too impatient to wait on Capricorns forever.

Yes true but sometimes waiting sometimes cools our crazy nature lol

del_O_Rama

I just Started To see a capicorn but its like a friends with benefits type deal but i hate the fact i cant read her like i read other ppl shes so mysterious and fun and spontanous we had sex in a jacoozi the other day and wow that was a trip but fun!

JujuSun

I’ve been with an Aries man on and off for almost 5 years. The attraction is ridiculous. We fight passionately but we also love passionately. He is fun and crazy and always the center of attention. Me I’m more laid back the straight man to his funny but it works for the most part. He has no problem expressing his feelings and never really seems to have a problem with anything I do. I wish I could say the same for me I have trouble with PDA that he’s a total fan of makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I refuse to say how exactly I feel for fear he will hurt me again. He cheated 2 years ago anbro left him. He never left me alone and I finally relented and am giving him another chance.this time around the relationship is more mature and we communicate more. Communication is key in this match up. Capricoits must not hold in emotions and let aries fix what is bothering her. Also you must let him be the man and take off the pants and let him wear them. Sometimes being submissive is the answer.

JujuSun

I’ve been with an Aries man on and off for almost 5 years. The attraction is ridiculous. We fight passionately but we also love passionately. He is fun and crazy and always the center of attention. Me I’m more laid back the straight man to his funny but it works for the most part. He has no problem expressing his feelings and never really seems to have a problem with anything I do. I wish I could say the same for me I have trouble with PDA that he’s a total fan of makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I refuse to say how exactly I feel for fear he will hurt me again. He cheated 2 years ago and I  left him. He never left me alone and I finally relented and I’m giving him another chance, this time around the relationship is more mature and we communicate more. Communication is key in this match up. Capricorn must not hold in emotions and let aries fix what is bothering her. Also you must let him be the man and take off the pants and let him wear them. Sometimes being submissive is the answer.

JujuSun

I’ve been with an Aries man on and off for almost 5 years. The attraction is ridiculous. We fight passionately but we also love passionately. He is fun and crazy and always the center of attention. Me I’m more laid back the straight man to his funny but it works for the most part. He has no problem expressing his feelings and never really seems to have a problem with anything I do. I wish I could say the same for me I have trouble with PDA that he’s a total fan of makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I refuse to say how exactly I feel for fear he will hurt me again. He cheated 2 years ago and I  left him. He never left me alone and I finally relented and I’m giving him another chance, this time around the relationship is more mature and we communicate more. Communication is key in this match up. Capricorn must not hold in emotions and let aries fix what is bothering her. Also you must let him be the man and take off the pants and let him wear them. Sometimes being submissive is the answer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.