Gemini

how to get y gemini grl back

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I realy love this girl we dated a wail back and were happy together but she broke up whit me and I still don’t now y but we are realy good friends now but the problem is she only wants to stay friends but every time I try to move on she comes back to me and and she wants to try again but wen it comes to the piont wen I exsept that and then when I want to take her back she sais she only wants to be friends she doen,t want to lose me as a friend and now she maind up her maind that she don’t have feeling for me only as a friend but just a week ago she told me she cray about me and want to try again w were werry close then but every ting feels wierd now is there any way of geting her back in my life I can’t life with out her

Anonymous
    Inactive

gerrie2;

Sorry so late for a respeonse! I can tell you as a Gemini we have ever changing minds and have dual personalities. I would really suggest that you move on with your life. Having a serious relationship with her will be next to an impossibility. Most, not all, Geminians don’t like or consider marriage. We never make long range plans and live form one moment to the next and we are very spontanious.

There is also a reason for a No Contact Policy after a breakup. The individual can never move on and move forward to another relationship because they think of what could’ve been or what was. If a relationship never works out than usually it wasn’t meant to be to begin with. I always advise people after a breakup to keep busy and take care of yourself by eating healthy and getting regular pysical activity. Go out with friends and do some things you enjoy doing or once enjoyed doing. Do something special for you to give you a confidence boost. You will know when the time is right to start dating again.

Take care and Blessings!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.