Gemini

How would you describe a Gemini?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

do you really think they are manipulating and complex?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice friendly active loving hard working story tellers tricky insecure mean demanding flirty sneaky stalker like childish game players moody loud selective hearing and conceited.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats very true hw u describe dm

User Deleted

they know to get what they want. First they have to figure out what there looking for. They’ll doing anything to get it if they they feel that its neccassary to have..

User Deleted

they know to get what they want. First they have to figure out what there looking for. They’ll doing anything to get it if they they feel that its neccassary to have..

GNA59

I agree, I am a Gemini, & once we “know” what we want, we try like hell to get it. 😀

User Deleted

Geminis are mischevious… cant stop playing games. Insecure in everything. Rude and even agresive. They love women that treats them like shit. They are also intelegent but superficial. I have more but i will stop for now

User Deleted

Geminis are mischevious… cant stop playing games. Insecure in everything. Rude and even agresive. They love women that treats them like shit. They are also intelegent but superficial. I have more but i will stop for now

greentastic

Why do I feel the need to proof the responses?!

zodiacerz

I always end up not talkin to a gemini iam a scorpio and geminis are so tricky they get me all the time lol

User Deleted

My ex-wife was a Gemini. I’m a Sagi. There’s a reason why they’re exes. How would I describe them? Loving, vivacious, creating. Cold, two-faced and ambitious to a fault. Mark that sign off the list for this guy.

User Deleted

That is not true we are good people you just found one of our bad seed…SORRY!!!!!!!!!! dont mark us off the guy list just yet my friend 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally being a Gemini female…I myself do not try like hell to get what I want. My Chinese Astrological sign is a Rabbit so I am somewhat shy. I do enjoy talking but not excessively. I can tell “white lies”…only for the protection of someone elses feelings.

User Deleted

I find them to be very complex and unpredictable

Anonymous
    Inactive

It would be pretty understandable that you would find us unpredicatble and complex. Mainly because of our dual persoanlities. It feel like you would be communicating with more than one person and our changable natures.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.