Gemini

How would you describe a Gemini?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  SkylarLiar 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

Wow!  Some pretty negative descriptions of what I feel to be a fascinating western astrological sign.  I’m a gemini woman, born on the cusp (kind of) of taurus, Snake in Chinese astrology.  Definitely not flighty (married since 1975, living with him since 1972), very honest, forthright, caring, empathetic, talented, never tricky.  

Some of you must have met some younger souled Geminis, for sure!   

User Deleted 

I will put my all into something if I want it. But, it has to be something rewarding. Yes, we have some bad traits, but what sign doesn’t. In all, we are ppl. who love hard and will give you the world if we can. BUT, never cross us. It’s a toss up as far a forgiveness. It depends how bad the hurt is/was.

I do beleive Scorpio’s have simular traits. They take things to another level. Like I said once, they are great as friends, never as lovers. When u hurt one of them, they take it to a CIA level to hurt you back.

Anonymous

GetSmart…I couldn’t agree with you more. Personally I have a hard time letting go of something when someone has done something horrible to me or stabbed me in the back. On the other hand I never forget when someone has been kind to me.

Anonymous

Generally speaking they are intelligent, funny, original, communicative, spontaneous, active, attractive, detached, and everything else I love! I almost wish to be one, but not quite. >:D

-Sincerely, The dude with the water jug.

Anonymous

being a Gemini i know i am fickle ha ha husband soon to be ex always said which Gemini are you going to be today..agree that if crossed do not forget or forgive..hence prospective ex husband…am w a Gemini now  but is that a good idea? he is not as outgoing as me..and i simply love to talk..i drive everyone mad ..can be flirtatious..love life to be a drama..but now i am living the drama not so sure it was all a good idea..live in a fantasy..reality is scary

User Deleted 

Gemini people have more then one personality, true.  Everyone does.

Gemini perople are very creative.  Very wise in many ways.

We, like everyone make mistakes.

We are honest, true to people we care about and love.

Gemini people love many intrest.  We don’t forget what is important to us and the ones we love.

We will go out of our way to prove it.   We care deeply, and love just as deep.

Our thinking is even deeper.  We make good friends, because we understand many things.

We can put ourselves in others place.   We care.

We like loyality, honestly, dependabality, that is very important.

We find creative ways to make it fun for everyone.

Example, with your children , playing a singing game with words.

creating a game out of paper and pencil for your child’s class.

We understand a lot, yet, there is more to learn.

Gemini’s understand the mind.   Most of it.

We understand people.   Find a gemini and you found a friend.

User Deleted 

Gemini people have more then one personality, true.  Everyone does.

Gemini perople are very creative.  Very wise in many ways.

We, like everyone make mistakes.

We are honest, true to people we care about and love.

Gemini people love many intrest.  We don’t forget what is important to us and the ones we love.

We will go out of our way to prove it.   We care deeply, and love just as deep.

Our thinking is even deeper.  We make good friends, because we understand many things.

We can put ourselves in others place.   We care.

We like loyality, honestly, dependabality, that is very important.

We find creative ways to make it fun for everyone.

Example, with your children , playing a singing game with words.

creating a game out of paper and pencil for your child’s class.

We understand a lot, yet, there is more to learn.

Gemini’s understand the mind.   Most of it.

We understand people.   Find a gemini and you found a friend.

Phillygem526 

WOW @ negative comments.

One thing about Gemini’s you have to understand, we have dual personalities. We have a masculine side and feminine side. Up front, you are kind of dealing with two people, but they are one in the same. As a Gemini, we try to blend both personalities into one, but at times it is hard. At the end of the day we are passive aggressive, so it takes a special and patient person to really get us. To the ones who don’t get us, that is where trouble lies. We are not that hard to figure out LOL. 

We need our independence and freedom. However, we do know where home is and always go back to the ones we love. You don’t have to smother us to show you care. 

Even though we have lots of acquaintances, there are very few we will do anything for. We are socialable, but at the same time we need space and alone time to recharge the batteries. 

Gem’s are always in search of that “one” person that will compliment and complete us. 

The reason we come across as “cold” is because we are more logical than emotional. Are hearts are in our heads (which is backwards). With Gemini’s it’s the “mental” aspect of things that attract and keep us. Don’t beat us down with B.S. because we can immediately pick up on that and we will shut down and try to beat you to the punch or just call you out on it and discard you like yesterday’s trash. 

We are fickle/flaky because we see life as a buffet, wanting to try a little bit of everything to see what we like and don’t like. With all of the options, it’s hard to pick just one. 

Gemini’s are CONSTANTLY in their heads. Constantly. Even when we are sleep, are minds are going, it never shuts off, ever. At times, we tend to overthink and analyze things. The reason we do that is to see the outcomes of situations (whether good or bad), so we can be prepared to deal with them. 

Superficial, yes we are to a degree. The younger we are, the more it stands out. When I was younger, when I would date, I would look at only the outside, and if I liked it, I wanted to know more. Now, that has changed…still somewhat superficial, but looking at more deeper qualities/potential. Point is that what we see on the outside, determines if we want to go further. That is a gift and a curse. It can be blinding because we are only scratching the surface and not looking further, so details can be missed. But that is because if it doesn’t interest us, we don’t care. 

We are bright and intelligent individuals. Very creative. We are fast learners. The saying “Jack of all trades, master at none” was written for Gemini’s. We like to learn different things for different reasons. Once we felt as though we have learned whatever it is, we move on because we just take what we need from that particular subject/topic. We work smart, not hard. (most of the time lol)

We always get what we want because we know the right things to say and/or do to get it. Once we set our eyes on the prize, that will give us the drive we need to obtain it. Gemini’s are very charming.

Gemini’s are childlike (I think our zodiac age is either 14 or 21), so we never really “grow up”….we will always be a toys r us kid! We do mature and grow up, don’t misunderstand, but there will always be this childlike, spontaneous trait there, no matter how old we get. 

We can relate easily to people, even ones we don’t know. We are the people you can bounce ideas off of easily, share crazy thoughts (even taboo ones) and talk to about anything. We make people feel at ease and actually can be saviors at awkward moments in group settings. That is why we are the life of the parties.

Bedroom action is NEVER boring with a Gemini. NEVER EVER EVER. We will try a lot of things once (I have my boundaries though lol). We like talking even in the bedroom (especially if it’s hot) because it’s a mental stimulation for us and turn on. We like racy texts/e-mails, cute texts/e-mails. Keyword w/ Gemini: MENTAL. If you can tap into the brain with a Gemini, you will never go wrong.

Gemini’s never hold grudges and forgive easily. If a Gemini refuses to speak with  or have any dealings with you…and you did something wrong, that means you REALLY messed up. 

We are impatient, however we are patient. We curb our impatience when it comes to people we love or something we want that we are waiting for. 

Sorry for the wordiness but that should be expected LOL….hope this helps 🙂 

sadie-roo 

um most of this has nothing to do with me- i can tell when someone is lying or faking a smile (people tend to find this annoying), people sometimes say they feel like there are too of me coz 1) they feel like they are talking to two completely different people most of the time and 2) they get scared when i appear out of nowhere besides them after they saw me from a far distance just a second before, i get mood swings, i feel like there is someone else with me when there isn’t (as in inside my head), i like messing with people but coz im not good at acting i convince myself im lying and in tern people never seem to know if im telling the truth or not but they still trust me -_- and im not sure what else there is from my side seeing as im a gemini born in the year of the rabbit (hop,hop) oh! we can be extremely sarcastic and some may say we are jokers haha, oh yeah!!! we tend to observe people to see what there true intentions and personality’s are (its kinda a bad habbit for everyone else coz there true nature could be found out ending up in one person being unhappy while the gemini is laughing in hysterics), we will listen to what everyone says about you then get to know you and rip people up for arse paper if what they said is wrong about you and your actually nice, we tend to get bored really easily!, you wont stop having fun with a gemini coz their mood can affect how they act for e.g. if you are talking to a gemini beware coz they could either become very edgy-playful-bold and slightly dangers, it takes a gemini a long time to actually explode from anger because they have a lot of patience so don’t push their buttons or you could get injured (their was a few incidents where i might have blacked out and nearly put the people who picked on me in hospital bear in mind im fourteen so ye very unstable at this age haha) speaking of hormones depending on how we feel our normal traits could get a little bit worse and thats all i know so sorry its a bit long and stuff i had to actually use my brain for once lol

bliss4fund 

gemini are nice pple God created us to b wat we are.we did,nt create our self.the important thing is u try to understand us.every one has weakness and pls judge us not.

Ashikabi 

I’ve never met a Gemini in my entire life.

Ashikabi 

I’ve never met a Gemini in my entire life.

SkylarLiar 

Oh, goodness. I think it’s safe to say that we are the most fickle of signs. I like what someone said about us seeing life as a buffet, and that we want to try a little bit of everything. The same person said that we don’t delve into things that do not catch our initial attention. I know that for me, I look for people with interesting faces, not neccissarily attractive ones. I love a good mystery, whether it be in novels, movies, or in the people I meet. I am very stubborn. My values and beliefs are always changing because I am easily influenced. And yes, as someone mentioned, I am constantly in my head. Always. I can never stop thinking, and never stop over thinking, over analyzing. It’s hard for me to accept that there doesn’t have to be a reason for everything. 

I see myself as beautiful, but I easily get bogged down when even one person (even if they don’t matter to me) says that I’m ugly or fat. If someone spoon-feeds me, I get annoyed; I don’t like my intellgence insulted. I want to be adored, and at the same time, I want to be left alone. I want people to wonder about me, but I also want to talk about myself, because I want to be fully understood and appreciated. My persona changes depending on who I am around and what I feel about them. I find it difficult to stay faithful in a relationship, because, as was previously stated, the world is my buffet, and I want to try everything it has to offer. And at the same time, I want to be in a beautiful, long-lasting relationship. The trouble is that I get bored and want to explore some more. 

So yes, I tend to cheat. I don’t see it as wrong, which is considered even more wrong. As far as I’m concerned, if I AM in a relationship with someone, that means that I Want that kind of comitment. So if I cheat, the person I cheated with means nothing more than wanting to experience them. The person I am in a relationship with will be the only one that matters at the end of the day, and for me, that is enough. The same would apply to my lover; if he wanted to go try out other women, I would be fine with that, so long as I was the one he was coming home to. I think that this is my ideal relationship. An open one. With full trust and respect. I would be able to fickle without being conflicted. Maybe I will grow out of it. I don’t know. I only know that this is the way that I am. I am a Gemini, 19 years old. And I  am very proud of it, even in the worst of times.  

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account