Libra

What are the likes and dislikes of Libra?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  paulie.sama@gmail.com 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     luckladylibra 

We are charming and charismatic, I’ve been told that before I even began reading about my sign. However, we can be diplomatic and indecisive at the same time. It’s only because we want to remain impartial. As a Libra, I love art and music, being outside (I live by the beach), and I take an interest in many things. Librans are always sharpening our minds, looking to stay ahead of the game. My dislikes are people that slack common-sense, those that mooch off of other people, we’re independent. If things don’t go our way, we become bratty, and I have a tendency to be this way. Overall we make great friends, lovers, and we make our parent proud. Also I’m a teacher, which is a career most Librans pursue. My brother is a Libra and he’s an accountant another Libran career field. 

jesskane 

im  a libra an LOVING IT seriously could use a few things an stuff but im not very marterial-listik kinda person but meh 

User Deleted 

I was born on the 21 october 1982 and i have a twin sister. We are librans. Though we are born later in october. My older sister is a true librian-her birthday is the 3rd of october. My son who is 11 is the 2nd of october.

I am pretty much the classic librian though. I can be charming and very ‘airy’:( I do like to look my best and i love to listen i am very caring and sweet yes. I love art and music and i have a very artistic mind and imagination.And i love to have fun and laugh and make people feel happy and ohk:)

I have gotten into a relationship with a capricorn i like how grounded and parctical they are. But im abit worried to be honest. Im very airy fairy where he is very grounded and serious. Earth and air-im not sure this works in the long run??:(:(

im a libran lady born in October 1st. Wow that nice about librans and im marriad to a taurus man is it a good match. Please help me.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account