Sagittarius

What are the likes and dislikes of Sagittarius?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

… and also how to impress them?

User Deleted

A Sagittarius girl here 🙂 Likes? I love a sense of humor and intellegence, I like a boyfriend that keeps me entertained while every once in a while doing sweet things for me- like carrying my books. But I want him to be at least somewhat independent, because I don’t want to be babysitting him. Dislikes? I can’t stand staying still for too long, and constantly move to the next new thing if I’m not interested in what I’m doing. Basically, I hate being bored or feeling unappretiated.

giratinium

As a Saggitarius, I absolutely love the sense of ‘freedom’ that many of us cling to. Saggitarians prefer not to be told what to do, but suggested; if they do something that they do not want to do, the result will be half-hearted and will probably spawn resentment for the person who told them to do it. If they are pursuing things that they honestly like and believe in, then they will happily go the whole nine yards for it, but if they’re told to “Do X because I said so,” then prepare for some shoddy laundry skills or a pillow thrown at your face.

User Deleted

I have to agree with you! November 24th here! This is not up for debate nor am I going to bend my character to you b/c you are trying to boss me around. I dont like control freaks, wants to keep me indoors! I will have a fit. I love the fact I can pick up and go!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hATE being bored, I find that when I have nothing to look forward to or do, my energy seems to just drain out of me. I also do not settle for second place and am very passionate about what I believe (well for a while anyway). I like it when people realise a good job you do and bubbly people who knows how to keep life up beat and interesting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is quite interesting. Sounds alot like me personally. I do not tolerate boredom and love my freedom. I do usually get along with Sagi’s pretty well and I have so much fun with Sagi’s. They have a really funny sense of humor that can kinda seem foolish or weird and I absolutely love that!

Amie Selene

Would it matter much to a Sag guy if the girl doesn’t appear to him exciting or humourous or energenic or etc. enough? I am quite a jolly outgoing social butterfly myself but whenever I talk to him my brain just completely malfunctions and i would become so dull and boring with words 🙁 He did say that if he didn’t think I was interesting he wouldn’t have wanted to hang out with me but idk….What would he be looking for?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It sounds like you have got your answer from this guy. The experience I have with Sagi’s is they are blunt and out right honest. You should really try to take a few deep breaths before you go around him. That way it will help you to relax. Just keep affirming to yourself what he told you.

Sagi’s are a riot. I find them alot of fun, full of energy and absolutely hilarious. Hilarious to the point that they can be downright goofy sometimes.

Blessings  to you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Virgo male here. Just out of a relationship with a Sagi. Gawd what a nightmare!! 🙂 I just read how Virgos and Sagi’s don’t mix in a relationship. That’s what got me thinking there might be something to this astrology stuff! 🙂 SO TRUE!!! LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really, it has more to do how we relate to one another. I have dated individuals who I was compatable with and it was a nightmare. Astrology does not really give a whole personality profile on each individual. Not all astrological signs have every trait explained. Not all signs look like each other. Like for example…I’m a Gemini and according to astrology, Gemini’s are supposed to be tall with long arms. That is definitely not true in my case. I am short, thin and my arms are not long.

Every individual are different and must be based on genetics, the psychological make-up of each individual. Can I rely on astrology alone? No! But it is a guideline, but not a definite answer. Astrology is not a science, it is an artform and is not foolproof. It is not infallible!

Amie Selene

Yes it’s true that not everyone under the same sign is the same, but there are some similar characteristics, like Virgos are usually perfectionist, emotional, mind too much about details and sometimes bossy too (sorry if that offends you Chibbers!) but ya my sister-in-law is a Virgo and I can’t even stand her sometimes (and I’m just a Libra) so I think it’s easy to understand how things between Virgos and Sagis might go….. Sagis are independent and uber carefree creatures that need a lot of space and freedom they might not even notice that they have hurt someone, while Virgos need someone who could be there for them a lot of times and able to put up with their stubbornness lol 😛

Personal opinion based on real Virgos and Sagis I know, but I could be wrong about the general statement though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I did mention that in my previous post that astrology was a guideline. Astrology is not an answer! Every individual is different and should be treated with respect irrespective of their religion or spiritual beliefs, cultural differences, race, and sexual orientation. We can’t butter one astrological sign as they all behave the same. That’s like making a racial remark about someone because of one individual, so some individuals assume that whole entire race is like that.

Also, we can use the example of the goth culture. Some individuals believe that individuals of the goth culture are all blood drinking Vampyres and kill babies in Devil Worshipping rituals. This is farther from the truth. This is stereotyping.

I am using these examples to show the wider world out there that just because you are a certain astrology sign…western or chinese…that we are not the same. We are all unique! We are all special because we are unique!

Blessings!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gabriella: Good posts and I totally agree. Not everything said about Virgo is true about me. I just found it fascinating that what astrology says about the Virgo/Sagittarius match applied so typically in this case.

Amie: No offense taken at all! All true. 🙂 And I didn’t mean to insinuate that it was all the Sagi’s fault. …Just not a match made in heaven, that’s for sure. LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Chibbers! I just hope that I wasn’t too strong in my posts. It’s a topic that’s very important to me and it is very important to me that everyone is treated equally. Sometimes when something is very important to me, especially when it comes to the rights of others and how they are treated, I can be bold and I hope no one was offended by my posts.

Human beings are very special to me and if there is something I can do to lighten their load or make their lives easier, I will do it. Even if it is at the cost of my own welfare.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gabriella you are VERY cool! 🙂 Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.