Scorpio

Scorpio male (him),..Gemini female (me)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GemInMe

Does anybody have some experience with this combination? Even this site says there can be bumpy patches but if we find the happy medium, our love will be the eternal kind they write fairy tales about <3. 

The guy I really like is a Scorpio, and as soon as I saw him, he took my breath away. I was stuttering and nervous and blushing, ugh so embarrassing! We have known each other for 6 months, and we live 50 minutes from each other. He is unwavering and is dedicated to getting his finances in order and taking care of his daughter which given our age (he is 25, I am 23,) I LOVE. 

He tells me he loves me, and that he isn’t going anywhere, that I make him happy, and he feels special and different and felt that instant connection as soon as we met also. However, I am feeling discouraged because he won’t hang out with me. He works full time and goes to school at night, and gets his daughter on weekends, so I understand he is busy. But I also think that if I was important and he missed me, he would make time for me. We are both very honest, and we don’t lie to each other, and he gets very annoyed when I bring this topic up and question the sincerity of his feelings. He knows I would do anythin and everything for him, I always drive the 50 min to go see him but I would like some effort on his part. I tell him I want to spend time with him and not just have sex, and he says he knows this, and reassures me. I know scorpios are hesitant to trust, and he has been burnt in the past, so I understand him being cautious, but how long does it usually take? Should I back off and make him think I’m not wrapped around his finger? Because I want him to realize that he has to show me some effort or my hurt feelings aren’t going to allow me to stick around that much Longer. I also don’t want me backing off to completely ruin the progress and trust that I have finally gained with him. I care about him, and I just want to do what’s right by both of us. Thanks for your advice in advance. 🙂

Italia

Scorpios and Geminis are a bad match. I am a scorpio female and from my point of view, if scorpios love and care about someone deeply, we are all or nothing, if he isn’t spending time with you, and not putting in the effort, he isn’t interested.

beetleguise

I am kind of in the same boat. I adore a Scorpio man too.

One thing I do know is that Scorpio men are not going to lie to you just to spare your feelings. So if he says he loves you, then he does.

He might just be testing you to see if you are worthy of being a permanent fixture in his life. Can you deal with his job, and other responsibilities? Or are you going to head for the hills at the slightest sign of hardship. My Scorpio man and I live in different countries and right now he is upset with me, not because of what I did, but because his mind is conjuring so many WHAT IF scenarios. I love him though and miss him.

GemInMe

Thanks for your insight, I had a feeling he wouldn’t try to ‘spare’ my feelings, and he keeps telling me we will spend time together ‘soon’,… And he promises, but I know he is working on trying to move up in his job, so I suppose it is just a matter of time, but gemini’s rnt known for being exceptionally patient haha

Faith26

Gemini (F) and Scorpio (M)= Disaster in the BEDROOM. First and Last. Sad bc he was such a Hottie unfortunately, we didnt mesh well with one another. I felt like it was an Intense experience especially for the short period of time being bc it was suppose to be casual. We were having problems even before we decided to get intimate and then Whoop Whoop Whoop. Our problem started with miscommunicatiion thru via text messages and got pretty nasty towards each other with hurtful message that we didn’t mean or at least I didn’t. Now, we don’t even exist in each other lives anymore. Sad, bc I actually really like this person and was willing to compromise but I don’t think he will ever forgive me bc he has to much pride to let go.

Faith26

Gemini (F) and Scorpio (M)= Disaster in the BEDROOM. First and Last. Sad bc he was such a Hottie unfortunately, we didnt mesh well with one another. I felt like it was an Intense experience especially for the short period of time being bc it was suppose to be casual. We were having problems even before we decided to get intimate and then Whoop Whoop Whoop. Our problem started with miscommunicatiion thru via text messages and got pretty nasty towards each other with hurtful message that we didn’t mean or at least I didn’t. Now, we don’t even exist in each other lives anymore. Sad, bc I actually really like this person and was willing to compromise but I don’t think he will ever forgive me bc he has to much pride to let go.

Alway a Pleasure

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.