Cancer and Taurus Compatibility

Who is more aggressive, Cancer or Taurus?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Taurus, but what’s your opinion?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taurus .. 🙂

User Deleted

Cancer, I always give it to Mr Taurus and win. They keep coming back for more trouble, thus I have to oblige. Once the Cancer lady made up her mind, Mr Taurus will knock on closed doors for eternity, with no luck whatsoever.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taurus

User Deleted

Definately Taurus…we have hard heads cuz we r bulls and trust me…besides me bro (who is a pisces and has anger issues) Im tha most agressive person at my house and outta all of my friends and family…trust me dnt mess with a bull cuz then u get tha horns! lol i luv tht saying!..as long as im stubborn im sure i can get through anything…even tho my stubborness gets me into trouble sometimes 😀

User Deleted

im a cancer girl and if you do one bad thing to me bam your dead meat… but i need to say my friends a taurus and he gets agressive too but when i get agressive its not pretty at all…. i need to say their both equal

Well,let me answer dis with a lil nerdy hypothesis.Imagine there’s a Pot of Agggresion.Ok,your Cancer -she’ll use some amount of her aggresion from d pot EVERYTIME she’s angry but your Taurus,he won’t use d aggresion from d pot on petty things.He’ll JUST use it ONCE but with such intensity that will make d aggresion of Cancerians look like a water-balloon fight against the world war itself.If you are wise enough,don’t get fooled by the ever so sweet and calm nature of the Taurseans cos when enraged,they can out stand the Devil himself!!!!!!!! 😉

User Deleted

I perceive Taureans are the better aggressors from my experiences being around Cancers and Taurus’- both in work and love relationships. Due to Taurus’ extreme temper, like mine, Cancers tend to get out of the way or attempt to quell their anger. Our single goal-orientated mindset causes us to be super stubborn, it’s either a “get out of the way” or “get trampled” situation. If anything, Cancers either hop on our backs for the ride, or move to the side.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.