Cancer

Do you think Cancer loves drama?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

if not, then what’s wrong with them?

User Deleted

We are feelers and we have a very strong intuition, and if we feel something is not right then we become very persistent on finding out.

User Deleted

yes, its too exciting, but still, we mean no harm;)

User Deleted

lol i strongly agree with weezie, that is so true.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a cancer and I am not a fan. If your really need drama watch trueblood it will satisfy that notion.

LeneyDee

Personally i am NOT into Drama .

I dislike it more then anything else that makes my skin crawl .

I am a 100% Cancer from head to toe, my personality just says it all & i Agree with Weezie, but then again me being a Cancer when something is going on & i can feel it in the pit of my stomach ? a lot of times i wont want to find out because of how nervous & uneasy it makes me . So if the situation really has NOTHING to do with me ? then i have no attentions of figuring it out .

User Deleted

le fuck no.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally, I find Cancers to be highly intuitive and emotional, but dramatic, not in my experience with the Cancerians I know. I actually enjoy being around very much. They really know how to make me laugh. I also am very careful in what I say because they can be a little touchy in something I said that meant no harm in and they internalized it and were upset.

Charity

I try to avoid drama at all cost 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.