Capricorn

Why Is so hard to be intimate with a capricorn?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    egdalys

I am a Taurus women, an as you know we are very passionate, sensual in other words very sexual. My partner is a capricorn an I love him very much, i feel like i found my soulmate, but is so hard to be intimate with him. Can somebody explain this to me? Why? I try everything an is just frustrating. I dont want to end my relationship because of this but it hurts to be reject it by the men you love. Love to hear from anybody that can help me undertstand my situation.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Some Capricorns can be cold and less attracted towards classy love making and other similar things.

You should talk to your partner in a non-demanding, non-controlling way and just express your feelings/needs. Keep patience while he makes a few changes to his approach towards you. Meanwhile you can focus on your health, beauty and daily exercises. That will make you feel more confident and attractive to him.

egdalys

Thank you for your response. I really apreciate your words.

User Deleted

I am a capricon girl inluv with a leo guy,who is in a serminary sshool against his wish;he promises to leave after sumtym and come back 4 me bt i dont think he would i want 2 leave the relationship bt i can’t cos i love him so much&i cnt move forward cos i still love him.pls i need help!

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Paula, its simple. You would want to make yourself busy in other important things. Like studies, career, health or may be friends. You can also join any social activity group etc.

This will help you in two ways – good for your future and keep the relationship healthy.

User Deleted

I am a Capricorn woman and many men find me too intimidating and intense. I do try to be more outgoing but foolishness is just annoying. As far as being intimate with a Capricorn, once you earn our respect, loyalty and love then you are set because we will give deeply and freely. We just dont know how to express it sometimes and our unfortunate partners sometimes think we are too distant and are pulling away. We protect our hearts at all times because vulnerability is the worst thing ever, we feel deeply on both ends of the spectrum(love and hurt). If you make a Capricorn feel secure in love, then we will not shy away.

User Deleted

they are just cowards

GNA59

I am a gemini who was once very much (Kinda still am I guess) in love with a Capricorn. For three yrs I did everything to please him, just wanted to know he loved me as much as I loved & adored him…it was a one sided affair for sure. Very difficult to get up close and intimate with someone who seemed shut down and kept people at arms reach. I never gave him ANY reason to mis-trust me at all, just couldn’t get the love in return. I wonder if that is even possible for this sign.?

Nando

Yes, it’s possible. He felt you become a waste of time after he tried to “routine” you, but you change a lot to please him. You’re mistake was to change a lot. As he can’t fix you and bring you down from air to earth (elements talking) he went away. It’s our nature. In my case I’ll do the same. sorry.

GNA59

Thank you for your honest response. I knew afterwards that I forgot my own identity and became too accomadting, thinking “maybe he would have respected or appreciated” me more if I were a little less and not taking me for granted. Anyway, I still see him and talk with him (he calls me) almost everyday cause we work at the same place. I still have a very LARGE place in my heart for him. 🙂

User Deleted

I know I’m a little late here, but A) the relationship has to move slowly
    B) once you’ve earn our trust and respect – trust me – you won’t be lacking in intimacy.
    C) Flirt … a lot! It’s like stretching before exercise …
    D) Check in emotionally with her/him throughout the day – even a random text message “Hey, just thinking about you” <-- we like knowing we are on your mind.
    E) DO something to show you care. Capricorns truly believe actions speak louder than words. For instance – my boyfriend is 300 miles away. He (a Pisces) knows I LOOOOVE christmas music, so he sent me a text message with a video of him listening to my favorite song lol How cute is that?! It was thoughtful and cute, and not sexually charged – but he let me know he pays attention — and that’s HOT!

If its still hard to be intimate with a capricorn – move on because he/she hasn’t let you into his/her inner circle … and if its been a good while then you’re probably not ever gonna make it in lol!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand where you are coming from. I am inlove with a Capricorn female. I am a Pisces. She is beautiful and sensous, Hxowever she can be very cold and withholding of her emotions. I think there is a connection here, but it is difficult to ascertain as she does not give much in the way warmth. Sex yes. True intimacy. No

I am empathetic don’t know what to tell you other than hang in there if you can,

User Deleted

i am a piscis girl with capricorn guy and i never had a a prob with getting intimate it is his secretive behavior that i had problems with… and as hard as it is they go by their own rythum and u cant rush or force them they will tell u what they feel u should know and say things when they feel it….. after 7 years i feel like he is finally openning up in every level but it wasnt always roses so if u are patient and kinda stick around for the ride u will find that the romantic sensitive creative adoring man u were waiting for is right around the corner…

cute10

CAPRICORNS are extremely cautious people, they dont want to get cheated/hurt. They always look for a person who can stay LOYAL for life,. So TILL they TRUST you, you can never get close. If a cappy is not being intimate to YOU, it means he/she still does not trust you…

marileah

Im a capricorn female   i am involved with a capricorn male….throughout the yrs. Ive had plenty of people tell me I hold back with letting people in….males inparticular…..and I think thats true…..it takes awhile to get to know men…..REALLY.  IF IM NOT CRAZY ABOUT THEM -RIGHT OFF THEN …..THEY DONT HAVE A ADVANTAGE/HEADSTART….ANYWAY….I MAY NOT SHOW ALOT…..BUT THERS ALOT OF PASSION IN SIDE ….AND BELEIVE ME….I HOLD BACK ALOT OF WHAT ID LOVE TO DO IF I SENSE ANY NON GREEN LIGHT OR YELLOW LIGHT BEHAVIOR……ANY WAY WE ARE SHY AND CAUTIOS AND VERY TENDER HEARTED AND DO NOT LIKE BEING VULNERABLE….BE PATIENT….BUT SMART AT THE SAME TIME…….AND BE HONEST….ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT…..IF YOUR REAL WITH US….THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SAME BACK

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.