Gemini

What are the likes and dislikes of Gemini?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    sadie-roo

um im a gemini female and although i sorta have a grudge against men i tend to fall for guys who are nice, sweet, intelligent but not too intelegent, guys who have a gigantic imagination and no how to have fun, strong mentally and physically, guys who have blond or brown hair blue or green eyes (sometimes really dark brown eyes), guys who are good with animals, guys who no how to cook, guys who are funny but don’t joke around all the time coz it would just get reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyyy annoying to the point you hit them, guys who are good to women, height doesn’t matter to gemini’s, as long as your kind and at least average looking your pretty much good to go oh! showing off is good but showing off too much will get you no where coz the person you like is a gemini they wouldn’t like a show off well everyone doesn’t but gemini’s can be competetive so don’t coz you will just fail

Earnestkathy

I’m a Gemini female in a 14 year marriage with a Scorpio we have been together off an on for 18 years. It has been a very bumpy ride bug exciting he has been less than faithful a few times i have left him twice. I can’t seem to break this attraction to him. I hate double standards that he likes to dish out.i believe if it’s good for you it’s good for me. I never speak in anger if I give my opinion of you it is very well thought out I am seldom in the position to apologize because I don’t speak in anger. I hold everyone to the same standard I hold myself to I think that is a weakness because I tend to assume that because this is what I would do that you should and will aswell. I am sometimes disappointed by that because I put faith and trust in people base on how I view myself. I always look for the good in people and try to give them the benefit of the doubt.my Scorpio trys to tie me down sometimes I let him sometimes I don’t it depends on the wind. i think we are still together because of my ability to adapt to most situations, and I have finally learned how Not to get in to a verbal sparring match that he starts by being insecure. Now instead of responding in a negative way I stroke his ego I believe bumpy ride or not I’m in this relationship for the long haul I love my sexy hot scorpio

Earnestkathy

I’m a Gemini female in a 14 year marriage with a Scorpio we have been together off an on for 18 years. It has been a very bumpy ride bug exciting he has been less than faithful a few times i have left him twice. I can’t seem to break this attraction to him. I hate double standards that he likes to dish out.i believe if it’s good for you it’s good for me. I never speak in anger if I give my opinion of you it is very well thought out I am seldom in the position to apologize because I don’t speak in anger. I hold everyone to the same standard I hold myself to I think that is a weakness because I tend to assume that because this is what I would do that you should and will aswell. I am sometimes disappointed by that because I put faith and trust in people base on how I view myself. I always look for the good in people and try to give them the benefit of the doubt.my Scorpio trys to tie me down sometimes I let him sometimes I don’t it depends on the wind. i think we are still together because of my ability to adapt to most situations, and I have finally learned how Not to get in to a verbal sparring match that he starts by being insecure. Now instead of responding in a negative way I stroke his ego I believe bumpy ride or not I’m in this relationship for the long haul I love my sexy hot scorpio

Earnestkathy

Earnestkathy

Earnestkathy

Earnestkathy

Earnestkathy

Earnestkathy

Earnestkathy

Participant

I have been with a gem since October of last year and he makes me sick,he’s crazy bipolar and confused i loved him took trips with him been on the road with him he’s a thief and he likes to pass judgement on people he blames me for his problems and want me to apologize for his wrong dong he’s a cheater a lier and he promise nothing he’s cruel insensitive a hater and he’s jealous of me why is this i don’t know i couldn’t see these things a first untill months later and he’s 53 maybe he’s going through mid life crisis we broke up Wednesday today is sunday i thought i would hurt behide this but i don’t my furry makes me strong so you guys be strong as well to faced men are dangerous be wared especially gemini men i thought i loved him i just loved his big ass ego that he portray to make himself feel bigger then what he is and he is selfish stay away from these men or you’ll regret it and get hurt in the process and yes DR JEKYLL & MR HYDE run as fast as you can never in a million years i never believed i could except a gem insults as i did i deserve much more then that iam a 47 year old Taurus sorry bout you gems life sentence but its not mine i really think they hate themselfs o well !!

Participant

I have been with a gem since October of last year and he makes me sick,he’s crazy bipolar and confused i loved him took trips with him been on the road with him he’s a thief and he likes to pass judgement on people he blames me for his problems and want me to apologize for his wrong dong he’s a cheater a lier and he promise nothing he’s cruel insensitive a hater and he’s jealous of me why is this i don’t know i couldn’t see these things a first untill months later and he’s 53 maybe he’s going through mid life crisis we broke up Wednesday today is sunday i thought i would hurt behide this but i don’t my furry makes me strong so you guys be strong as well to faced men are dangerous be wared especially gemini men i thought i loved him i just loved his big ass ego that he portray to make himself feel bigger then what he is and he is selfish stay away from these men or you’ll regret it and get hurt in the process and yes DR JEKYLL & MR HYDE run as fast as you can never in a million years i never believed i could except a gem insults as i did i deserve much more then that iam a 47 year old Taurus sorry bout you gems life sentence but its not mine i really think they hate themselfs o well !!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Live Psychics
Copyright ©2020 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account