Capricorn

How would you describe a Capricorn?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Capricorns are senseitive to the ones we are close to only know about this soft side of ourrs, however we are insensitve when it comes down to it. SOmetimes we hurt the ones we love, but in the end we feel bad and we admit we are sorry and guilty for hurting the ones we love and when we love we love deeply, and those in our inner circle we protect and cherish much deeply. Our words will cuth through like daggers and it’ll hurt you as if three or less blades stabbed the heart in the miidle or on the top of the heart just as our cuzin sign Scorpios sting in the heart, but they’re deadly when they sting.

Capricorns are senseitive to the ones we are close to only know about this soft side of ourrs, however we are insensitve when it comes down to it. SOmetimes we hurt the ones we love, but in the end we feel bad and we admit we are sorry and guilty for hurting the ones we love and when we love we love deeply, and those in our inner circle we protect and cherish much deeply. Our words will cuth through like daggers and it’ll hurt you as if three or less blades stabbed the heart in the miidle or on the top of the heart just as our cuzin sign Scorpios sting in the heart, but they’re deadly when they sting.

Us capricorns bow down ad love SCORPIOS our best mate, sibiling and of course business partner or partner in crime and best friend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a Aries, involved with a Capricorn.  Yes I have to back down from him alot of times.  But he also loves my dtermination and fire, my honesty.  He admits when he’s wrong.  Are arguments are short.  We both love each other and have comprimised much with each other.  He’s my rock.  He’s helped me to become more organized, and more sense of life.  Where I add a spice of life to his boring existence, and make him see the broader side and beauty of life.  I know the odds sre against us.  ButI think we have done pretty good so for.  I’d never love a man more than this.  That’s my I purr down my Aries sign!!

Nina

one thing that is totally intolerable abt caps is tht they are damn selfish n stubborn..they wont mend themselves even if dy realize dy are wrong..n yes dy are cold..not insensitive..d thing is dt dy keep evrythng to themslves..which is NOT always gud..atlst try to be open wd ur close ones..cz it hurts.

CasseaH12
    Participant

I agree that Caps are cold hearted but they are not insensitive .they don’t show their emotions that much but they are aware of other person’s feelings. Being cold hearted is only a cover. They are cold because they are afraid to get hurt and to hurt someone unintentionally. It is a way of protecting themselves. And because of this, they are usually misunderstood. But when you succeded to break their barrier you’ll know a different Cap– a caring and loving person.. and they are fun to be with..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I disagree with the cold-heartedness.  I am not cold.  We are realist, and just believe in not beating around the bush but telling things as they are without all the fluff.  Yes, we are honest to our own detriment sometimes, but only because some people can not handle the truth being told as it really is.  They need the sugar coating, we do not.  I am a Capricorn in every sense of the word.  Oraganized, born leader, not a follower.  We are very humble people, and hate to see a person floss (show boat).  We are sticklers to rules, and don’t believe in breaking them, and yes rwe do resent when people are not working as hard as we do, but reap the same benefits if not more.  Yes, I do agree that we do have that rought harder edge to us, but it is nothing personal.  it is just becasue at some point in our life when we were nieve we let our gaurds down, and then someone walked all over us or took advantage and we learned from that lesson, and said at that point that we are going to have to have that personna in order to not be walked all over ever again.  Once you befriend us and we see that you are a true friend (in every sense of the word, and not only when it is convenient for you), only death could keep us from backing and supporting you. We are very fair people in all of our dealings and do always try to do what is right.  While younger we do get called names like, “Mother hen” and such, but that is because we try to be very helpful and offer advice and not always when it is desired.  While in the work setting, we always offer help to others and do not care if they supersede us in knowledge.  We have the, “We are only as strong as our weakest person mentality”.  We know that if all are good as a group, then we can continue to succeed in our personal climb towards success. We do not get intimidated and we love challenges. When it is all said and done, we are very independant, and expect others to do their part.  My mentality in relationships, is that I do not expect you to take care of me, but by God, do your part so we can build together.  Yes, I words can cut like a hot knife, but only if you are guilty of the spoken actions will those words ever be said or get taken out of context where your feelings will be hurt.  If you are not guilty of it, then why are you getting mad are my thoughts.  SO hay, don’t judge us, just walk in our shoes of having to always be the responsible person, and then see how you will like it.  We want to control ourselved not everyone we encounter.  Just do your part.  We are shy in relationships until we get comfortable with you, and no, unless she is drunk and her inhibitions are low, most Capricorn females won’t be jumping in the sack until there is some form of committment where at least she will not feel an empty void if she chooses to have dealings with you.  It is going to have to be something in it for her, or she will put it down quick and walk away.  (Some more of that coldness huh?) Not! Just common sense. We like people who are going to help us climb that ladder of success, not hold us back or make the climb harder, nor distract us from our goals. We have big hearts, but only to those who are truly diserving, and yes, we can hold grudges for life.  Don’t expect us to let it go until we justify it in our minds that we are ready to let it go either.  Not going to happen.  But do know this, once you decide to burn a bridge with us, it is burnt, and it will take Jesus Christ himself to convince us to forgive you.  It will not be easy and we will give you hell so expect that if you mess up.  Trust is a very big issue with Caps, and once it is betrayed you can hang it up.  You will have to really do much greatness to earn it back.  We demand respect and will not tolerate less.  That is when I think alot of people say we are stuck up or uppity.  No, it is just we think highly of ourselves and until we give you a reason to feel or think otherwise, you need to show us respect.  We will reciprocate it to those who give it.  In the same token though, if you are rude to us, expect to get called on it right on the spot and confronted.  We do not believe in gossip, we will go right to the source and call them out.  Don’t tell me something someone said about me unless you are willing to say, I told her when I confront them.  We initiate honesty in other words.   We are very efficient, hate to do work twice.  It is a very big pet peave of ours.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is so pleasing to hear that we fellow capricornians have similar feelings. I am a capricorn too. I am rather extrovert but i never speak about my pains with others. I sometimes behave very hard hearted although the heart is crying. We capricorns are extremely sensitive at heart. People dont realize when they hurt us. I personally try never to hurt anyone. But people dont realize. I have experineced that I have always got the return when I work hard . However If I do not put efforts, I land up in nothing. Capricorn females do want to go ahead in life but I bet that they can also balance a family as well and as good.We are the people of words . I personally do not like speaking lies unneccessarily. I beleive in speaking the truth and it might sometimes seem arraogant which I am not. A capricorn girl generally can look like a simple girl and can also transfor into a swan but only when she is extremely happy and when she wants to. They are extremely sensitive towards the sufferings of other people. When they say something nice to others , they mean it. Yes, it is very difficult for me to forgive anyone. I am working on that. But it relly pains in the heart when I have to speak to someone who has hurt you to the maximum and you know what that person is.

User Deleted

I am an Aquarius but my moon sight is Capricon, I can see myself as a Capricon very much more than an Aquarius, what written about Capricon and what you guys have said are really true about me. I think Capricon are very affectionate, deep, loyal and family oriented, like they can sacrifice for the ones they love and love them with all their heart and soul, even more than themselves. Capricon tend to be loners, often feel insecure and are work addicted, they want to achieve and be independent, self-sustained financially and emotionally because they are afraid of being get hurt when relying on and involving too deeply with other people. This makes them approach very slowly in love, but once they are in, they are really passionate and loyal. They are also practical, strong and cold-hearted when needed.

User Deleted

They are the most selfish, put together, complicated signs of the zodiac. I’m a gimini and i’ve had a freind and boyfrend capricorn so im speaking from experiance it was just hard to love them they make everything complicated although  it could be becouse im not compadable with them its hard to believe Jesus and Dr king jr are both  caps how ever i  dont count jesus as a capricorn neither my freind or ex walked on water 

Nina

totally true.!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to say that I have friends who are Capricorns and I love them dearly. My best friend is a humanitarian and is the kindest person I know. She has gotten herself into a little bit of trouble because of her heart. Although she does see issues only one way it is hard to try and sway her into believing or trying something different.

User Deleted

I think it depends on the person but I have met a few Capricorns and they have been hilarious. Great sense of humor and interesting things to say! Others have been rude and self-absorbed!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a Capricorn. Insensitive, coldhearted, selfish – that’s me. But I don’t really show it to all the people. Only those who can get close to me can see the real me. Otherwise.. I’m just annoying others (I like it, though) because I’m right. But I guess I hide my feelings. I’m 14, so it seems like I don’t know nothing, but I’m in the middle of depression, so I tend to hide myself from others and I’ll rather be a loner than getting beated up by others. Just couple months ago my closest friends just turned their backs on me.. it hurted and I tried to fix it, but they didn’t want to. It takes a lot to heal from those things. Family is important to me, but I want to appear independent and that’s why I have fights with my family. And I can’t express my true feelings and I appear cold and selfish. It’s really hard when you can’t open yourself to anyone, because they’ll still leave you someday. That’s why for me (and other Caps, too) trusting at others is damn hard! But we’re still trying!

Were not that horrible, but we’re funny, caring and loyal to our loved ones. We just need time to show it to others! 🙂

mistic

Thank Thank you .. to all the Cappys, that took time to honestly explain how they are, I am surprised- O,O – that you even took the time.,or had the insight to open up to this,  with your serious nature.  I am deeply in love with a cappy and do not want to give up on him, he is my earth, but he confuses and hurts me so bad , sometimes I know the very things that attracted me to him are the reasons I love him! and honestly all signs are just a part of what makes us who we are, in relationships we all come with much more then the traits we have in our sign. depends on how we grew up in this world , our background , family and everything in life that have been the journey in life of becoming who we are. Cappys are the hardest to love , but can be the most rewarding. I am fire, he is earth, and that can work as long as I keep my fire burning for him and he keeps it kindling, his earth nature is a very attractive to me , but as with any relationship no matter your race, religion, family,and all the past hurt you hold in from past relaitionships , that can make you insecure or, make it hard to trust in love again. we all just want to be loved for who we are, and be able to love with a honest , open loyal heart …..dont we? I been with my Cappy for a few years now, want to grow old with him, but his lack of communication does make it very difficult. if your a Cappy , try to take some time to understand the person that loves you , may need you to just make that clear, you love them back , Cappys have a hard time even trying to understand others, so how can we understand you , if you won’t let us in ? completely that is unfair. loving a cappy may kill me but I am willing to die trying. and for all you that think you understand Aries , have you ever really tried ?we are hard to understand , just like you! but loyal and full of love and passion, fire! your earth may just need a little fire to keep it warm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Live Psychics
Copyright ©2021 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account