2020 – Love & Relationships Highlights
- 2020 brings you extra income through foreign contacts and family connections. Try to put your expenses in line with your income and make a wise use of extra money that you have now. Be careful while handing out advances or loans.
- Compromising and being flexible will go a long way in forging bonds and your partner and your in-laws will probably appreciate it.
- Love scene could remain volatile and swinging. A surprise gift, even something small and sentimental, will mean a lot to your partner and keep the connection live.
- Kids may have to face certain complications or difficulties, mostly health related. Make sure they are covered on a suitable health insurance plan.
- Problems to siblings or spouse/partners/competition are possible, due to conflicts and illnesses
A new opportunity is in front of you, for business or romance. Think all decisions through but not to the point where you are in paralysis and unable to act. Talk things through with a partner or spouse, especially if about to make a sizeable purchase or sign the papers of a contract that could impact you both. You may need to spend at present in order to gain later.
If you are not currently married, it might be time and contemplate tying the knot. If you are with the person you want to spend your life with then it is essential to take a chance on that life together. A change of scenery would do you a world of good as a couple in year 2020. One or both of you is feeling beset by competitors or even enemies. Give yourself a chance to refocus by making the most of a last minute travel deal or tickets to a show. Plan something romantic and spur of the moment. Give up always being practical minded. With your partner, lay the foundation for some ambitious new plans. Allow yourself to be caught up in your own creative, romantic energy as you dream out loud together.
In the 2nd half of 2020, you are reeling from the loss of someone close to you or maybe the specter of losing them. You find yourself reflecting on what matters most. Even if you are dealing with anxiety and grief, you can still move forward and make the most of this time for reflection. You have an opportunity to determine what you want and how you want to get there. Be realistic though. That doesn’t mean curtail your ambitions. It does mean that you should consider what changes you need to make. You may need to sit down and draft out a personal budget. Maybe there is a habit that is dragging you down and costing you more than you think.
There may be a health concern on your mind. Do some research but don’t put off the practical response of getting a doctor’s opinion. You may need to give up some vice or change your diet to improve your overall well being. If the concern is more mental health then too don’t hesitate to get the help you need. Ask a counselor for advice. Be honest with your partner about what you need and want. Keep channels of communication open.