2021 – Love & Relationships Highlights
- You may be worrying over problems and health concerns as well as those for your spouse, siblings, in-laws or partner’s family in 2021.
- Sudden and unexpected events related to kids, such as winning competitions, top scores and even the arrival of a newborn to your siblings feature prominently in this year.
- Pay attention to your self-image or bad-mouthing in social circles and work to resolve some ongoing conflict with siblings and co-borns.
- You may have to go through some unpleasant and dark phases in your love life. There may be break-ups and arguments over things that are out of your control.
- This might not be a good year to fall in love, dear Gemini. Try to navigate through solitude and balance with self-love and self-respect.
A boss or father figure plays a central role in your life in the year 2021 as a relationship that connects you to new opportunities. You may be offered the chance to travel and should definitely jump at the chance. There’s no telling what you will encounter or who you will meet, perhaps even a new love interest. You feel ready to jump headlong into a project or idea but it is vital to take things slow. Be open to other people’s advice even if it is not what you are looking to hear. There may be wisdom available in places you are used to looking. Don’t discount anyone or any idea without rationally thinking it through. Your first impression of someone could be off and if you don’t rethink it, you could end up missing out on a relationship of value.
If the chance to travel arises, make the most of it. This would be especially fruitful if in the company of a boss or mentor. It could also lead you to someone special, to a new love interest, maybe just a short term one or possibly a connection that is longer lasting. Ask yourself often what you really want, where you want to be and whom you want to be with. If you can answer these questions, you will be in control of your fate, rather than at the mercy of it.
Take care when you are moving around in crowded environments. You could become the victim of theft or other problems if you aren’t vigilant. Be careful about lending out valued possessions because you may not receive them back in the same condition or at all. Drive or commute carefully to avoid an accident.
Your worries about money could spill into a conflict with your partner. Try and head this off by being disciplined with your spending. Sit down together and draw up a budget you can both live with. You deserve some breaks from the cares of life but you don’t need to spend a lot to have fun.
Get to the source of your personal strength. This means you need to do some weighing of your skills and limitations as you undertake a new idea or path. You are longing to connect to something deeper — more meaningful relationships, including with the divine. You are feeling uniquely open and attuned to spiritual matters so give new outlooks a try. Don’t be shy about asking questions or moving your life in a new direction but be careful about long term investments, especially monetary ones. Let yourself try out an idea or a life choice before committing to it for the long haul.
Stop looking to your past, to relationships that have failed, to define what you now have or want. Plan for a future together. Get out of town on a little getaway. The change of scenery would do you a world of good. Doing or planning something special to celebrate your commitment could be costly so start saving when you can.