2020 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- There is extra income through foreign contacts and family connections. Try to put your expenses in line with your income and make a wise use of extra money that you have now. Be careful while handing out advances or loans.
- Promotions, new developments and tie-ups at work take center stage. Conflicts could arise with bosses, partners and supervisors or with customers, suppliers and regulatory agencies.
- More meetings, extensive socialising and more opportunities — both personal and professional — occur, as key people enter your life.
- Getting handed a pink slip and being told to pack up your desk and exit your office is a terrible experience, no doubt — and it may happen to you in 2020.
- Beware of cheating and financial frauds. It is vital to have a fraud prevention plan in place, especially in 2020.
You are reeling from the loss of someone close to you or maybe the specter of losing them in year 2020. You find yourself reflecting on what matters most. Even if you are dealing with anxiety and grief, you can still move forward and make the most of this time for reflection. You have an opportunity to determine what you want and how you want to get there. Be realistic though. That doesn’t mean curtail your ambitions. It does mean that you should consider what changes you need to make. You may need to sit down and draft out a personal budget. Maybe there is a habit that is dragging you down and costing you more than you think.
You need to separate yourself from painful memories from the past. You feel as though you are reliving a mistake but this decision is completely your own. Make the decision, once and for all, to move on. Clean house. Examine goals and re-examine relationships. It may be time to let go and cut your losses. If you are feeling unheard, reach out to someone new. Get in touch with your spiritual core. Avoid risky behaviors, gambling and vices. This is a phase to prioritze healthy–physical, mental and spiritual. Doing so will put you in a good place to move forward.
In the 2nd half of year 2020 you make some important financial and professional decisions. Don’t rush into anything. Think all paperwork and legally binding contracts through thoroughly. It would be wise to seek out some legal experts to look over documents. You are excited about a new project but be sure to look before you leap! It is easier to do it right the first time than try and undo it. You may find yourself out of place in your current surroundings. A change of environment would do a world of good. Get out of town, even if just for the day or the afternoon. A new setting will help you get in touch with your plans for the future.
It is an year to commit to a relationship which has implications for your personal finances. Before moving in together or tying the knot, talk about a budget. Do you share the same priorities in terms of spending and saving? The time to figure this out is before you make the next phase of a partnership official. Trust you gut but don’t forget to temper your own feelings with some needed listening. Seek out the friend of relative whose advice you can always trust. There’s no reason to go it alone. That person knows what you want and what your dreams truly look like.
Find a balance between your earnings and spendings — this is especially true and important in year 2020. You may been overdoing it with a hobby or a person that has turned into a bit of an obsession. Try and limit expenditures to what you truly need so you can continue to put some money away. Drawing up a budget would be smart and seeking the advice of a banking professional would can get you additional insight into how to make the most of your financial situation. A friend or colleague in need may reach out seeking assistance. Be open minded and offer advice if asked. Be flexible in planning travel.