2019 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- Your work/life balance will shift and transform over the course of 2019. There will be setbacks as well as conflicts on several fronts.
- Overseas connections or travel, or perhaps both, could also materialize.
- You may hear unpleasant news through in-laws, if you’re married. This will be an important and eventful year for them. Additionally, brothers and sisters in laws would add a family member such as arrival of a newborn and even tenants, if nothing else.
- Unexpected income losses, inheritance and loans & borrowings will be the key financial themes.
- A change in surroundings is possible, perhaps a move or a job relocation or just domestic repairs and renovations. Pay attention to family matters and work to resolve some ongoing conflict.
The first few months of 2019 bring along many uncertainties and opportunities. You need to rearrange your priorities and evaluate your goals. The beginning of any new work will start with uncertainty about the outcomes; however, your choices and decisions will prove to be correct by the last quarter of 2019 and the results will be as desired or perhaps even better than you hoped for! Your work will be appreciated and recognized by your employer but you will have to work hard to get this recognition. Several important responsibilities will come over you.
Overall, 2019 could be demanding on several fronts and you may have to work painstakingly in order to get success. Your lightheartedness at work place could get you in trouble so know when to be serious minded. You might face numerous problems in your way and failures as well, but your ability to pick yourself up and keep going will earn you success and recognition, especially among your seniors at workplace. This entire process will help you hone your leadership skills.
You will take more mature decisions. You will be able to overcome your greed for finances constructively and exploit it to get success in whatever work you do. You are waiting for greater milestones of success in your life. However do not forget to recognize your small achievements along the way. Do not leave any work incomplete. Ensure that whatever work you have initiated comes is completed at the right time.
Avoid impulsive decisions and focus upon the quality of your work rather than the quantity of output. There are indications of some significant transitions in your work and these changes will be to your benefits so accept them with open arms. These changes will bring to you a stable financial position and status. People working in exports will find 2019 to be a good time for their business and may even enter into some major alliance.
Do not attempt to take short cuts in your work. They can instead spoil the work and get you into big trouble. Moving ahead with slower and firmer steps will bring you professional as well as financial security. Your potential will be thoroughly judged by the seniors. Nothing will come to you easy hand and you will only get rewards for the things that you truly deserve. An inheritance could alter your current financial situation. Take care to make good, well reasoned monetary decisions.