2020 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- Financial matters remain stressful throughout 2020. There will be setbacks as well as conflicts on several fronts including possibility of a financial fraud or theft.
- Overseas connections or travel, or perhaps both, could also materialize.
- Unexpected income losses, inheritance and loans & borrowings will be the key financial themes.
- A change in surroundings is possible, perhaps a move or a job relocation or just domestic repairs and renovations. Pay attention to family matters and work to resolve some ongoing conflict.
- Unlike last year, 2020 brings career success to spouse, intimate and/or business partners and likewise for clients with relocations and far off opportunities.
Travel opportunities arise. Take advantage of them if able. Working on your weakness with a mentor would be especially fruitful for professional growth. You could find new spiritual insights via a course or a new setting. You are open-minded in year 2020 so new opportunities for learning and self advancement are bound to come your way. Enjoy this phase of exciting new horizons. You stand to gain a great deal, both materially and spiritually.
You are working hard to please a boss or authority figure. This effort is sincere and well intentioned but don’t let the pursuit of praise distract you from your overarching personal goals. You have clear aspirations for yourself. Keep those goals in sight at all times. Career transformation is possible for you but it will take more than just a glowing evaluation from a supervisor to go you there. It will also require you knowing full well where you want to land. Create a blueprint for your own success. Luck is on your side but you need to believe in it.
With all this transformations at work place in year 2020, also come some challenges. You are up to the new load of assignments but do a reality check each time to opt into a new project. Don’t bite off more than you can chew. It would be best to restrain yourself to a few items that are really exciting, such as a government contract or a chance to work with a large corporation. You are going to need to be self disciplined to stay on course. You may need to brush up on a skill set or approach someone for advice. Be reasonable in the timelines you set for your own goals and accomplishments. And remember to build some rest and relaxation into your schedule too. You need to take a break every now and again and you have earned it.
Balance your desires to feed your passion and your need to tend to practical matters. Tend to repairs or investments. Expenses could arise in conjunction to house renovations or ground work. Maybe you need to spend more on a new vehicle.