2021 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- Continuing the trend from last year, strong finances, new opportunities and partnerships, promotion and praise at work place make it a good year for you — all credits to your Capricornian practicality and perseverance.
- Sickness or issues related to father or father-like figures is indicated. Same goes for higher authorities, government, taxes, insurances and so on.
- You will take interest in online businesses, virtual meetings and even apply for a new virtual learning and training course.
- You will be able to secure funds and support for your ideas and if you’re a student, access to research grants, resources and scholarships will make the journey easy for you.
- As you adopt new lifestyles and new ways of learning and earning, you will benefit from liquidating property, belongings, vehicles and valuables.
You need to find a balance in your finances. Make sure your spending is in line with your income. It may be useful to consult a banking professional, need be, who can advise you on investments to make to create a nest egg for a project down the road. It is also time to tighten the belt. Be more realistic in your casual spending. What you think of as a small occasional habit would in fact be costing you a lot of money. Go through and see where your expenses are headed. A small change could have a big impact and the change might hardly feel like one at all.
Some travel plans that have been in the works may need to be rescheduled. Be flexible in order to accomodate someone close to you. A relative or close friend or colleague is in need of some assistance. Be generous but don’t be careless. There are ways to help besides making a loan of money. Help the person in need by giving of your time or doing some emotional labor. Communication is critical. Choose words with care and remain an active and attentive listener. Small decisions can add up to big results.
You could use time and space to yourself. You have a lot to think through and goals to redefine. An unexpected loss or expenditure has you stressed and feeling cautious. Planning a budget and laying low for awhile will redress your financial constraints or your feeling of being constrained, which could be more of a perception than a reality. Get your mind off of yourself and your own problems. Get involved in charity work. Give back to others and take some rest.
A recent fight or accident has cost you more than you thought you would pay. The mistake is weighing on you but it’s time to move on. Accept a need to brush up on your skills through a new training or course. Be attentive to subordinates, to colleagues and dependents. This will help with any feelings of isolation that you may be struggling with. Keep up your hard work and stick. You’ll be rewarded for this industriousness. It’s time to clean up a mess from the past, learn the lesson and forge ahead with confidence. Don’t let worries or regret hold you back.