2021 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- Cash flow remains tight, coupled with unexpected expenses and even theft/fraud. Be wise in the way you handle money as that will help you in the days to come. Try to put your expenses in line with your income. Use any extra money that you have now very wisely.
- Sickness or intense transformation related to father or father-like figures is indicated. Pay attention while dealing with higher authorities, government, taxes, fines, insurances and so on. Take help of experts while drawing up contracts and agreements.
- You will take interest in online businesses, virtual meetings and even apply for a new virtual learning and training course.
- You will be able to secure funds and support for your ideas and if you’re a student, access to research grants, resources and scholarships will make the journey easy for you.
- As you adopt new lifestyles and new ways of learning and earning, you will benefit from liquidating property, belongings, vehicles and valuables.
This is a time of personal rejuvenation. Invest in a plan for self development that will put you on a fresh career path or connect you to new skills. Make time for frank self assessment. What are you really struggling with and how can you improve? If you have clear ambitions. Now set a plan to achieve them. Branch out from set spiritual beliefs and consider a new way of viewing the world. Don’t tie your ego to your income. You may need to give up something to grow both personally and professionally. A change in scenery would do you a world of good. Get away for just a bit or maybe more permanently. Opportunities for reinvention await you. Seize those moments while you can! Dress the part. Believe in yourself. Maybe spend some money on those outwards details that have been irritating. If you feel good about yourself, there will be no holding you back. Practice poise.
You are looking at new career options and several possibilities have caught your eye. Entertain various options but don’t get carried away. You need to be realistic about your skill set. Maybe it’s time to brush up on your knowledge via a course or a training program. It would be a nice detail on your resume should you decide to explore an opportunity that is before you. Be aware that you might need to spend money to make money. Invest in some new interviewing clothes, a new haircut or some accessories that help you feel prepared on the job search.
Patience is key. You are feeling antsy, ready to move, maybe even physically relocate. You need to look before you leap though. Acting with haste could lead to a choice you will regret in the long run. Be disciplined in your approach. Stick to a routine. Curb habits that get you off track from achieving your dreams. You may be wasting money in places you haven’t even considered. It would be wise to draw up a budget so you can see how your money is being spent and how you can save more of it for a rainy day or a fun getaway.
Assess the direction in which you are moving, on both the personal and professional front. A relationship at home or in the office could be causing you stress. Work through conflict with as much diplomacy as you can muster. Be aware too that sometimes all you can do is walk away. Forge new connections via coordinated networking. You’ll be surprised how quickly you gain admirers and supporters once you share your passion and vision. Try a new social setting–a club or group that you have been eyeing–to come in contact with new people. Take care to avoid accidents in travel. Be careful with valued possessions.
You’re worried about something coming undone, a relationship or project that you’ve built. It may be that the connections in trouble can be repaired. Be diplomatic. See how much of the conflict you talk through. Go with your gut as you make a professional or political decision. Get your minds off your cares with some simple leisure time in the arts or via participating in sports. Ask an agent or broker to help you resolve some financial missteps in your past. Learn your lesson from an unwise decision but don’t let the past weigh you down. Move forward with confidence.