2021 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- Growth and new beginnings will be the key areas for you in 2021, dear Leo. Often finances occupy and preoccupy you. You may hit a jackpot in lotteries and investments. Stay away from risky ones though. It will come to you so no point chasing the wild goose.
- A change in surroundings is possible, perhaps a new office, promotion, change of role and new promising business partnerships.
- More meetings and more opportunities — both personal and professional — allow key people to enter your life. You can find success in Mercurial spheres such as creative writing, accounts, trade & commerce, analytics, advertising and communications.
- A good year for father-like figures, bosses, those in power and authority – their success trickles down to you as well and you feel alleviated.
- Unlike previous few years, your relationship with government agencies and top corporations improves benefitting your bottom line and cash flows.
2021 is time to make some important financial and professional decisions. Don’t rush into anything. Think all paperwork and legally binding contracts through thoroughly. It would be wise to seek out some legal experts to look over documents. You are excited about a new project but be sure to look before you leap! It is easier to do it right the first time than try and undo it. You may find yourself out of place in your current surroundings. A change of environment would do a world of good. Get out of town, even if just for the day or the afternoon. A new setting will help you get in touch with your plans for the future.
It may be an year to commit to a relationship which has implications for your personal finances. Before moving in together or tying the knot, talk about a budget. Do you share the same priorities in terms of spending and saving? The time to figure this out is before you make the next phase of a partnership official. Trust you gut but don’t forget to temper your own feelings with some needed listening. Seek out the friend of relative whose advice you can always trust. There’s no reason to go it alone. That person knows what you want and what your dreams truly look like.
You have a lot of issues to firm up, many decisions that need concrete action. While reaching a verdict is imperative, it is important not to get there too soon. Attend meetings with experts on the subject matter. Get a full education on the issue. Force a sense of logical and rationality onto your conclusion reaching. And certainly talk to relatives and loved ones before you sign any paperwork. If there is a move or relocation, either because of a real estate purchase or a new job, talk it over with everyone involved. You want to make sure all those close to you are onboard.
You may be feeling worried about money, anticipating a bill that needs payment or a purchase that is practical in nature and cannot be put off. A temporary tightening up of your speeding should do the trick. Work to find a balance in your spendings and savings. You should try and put away a little bit for a rainy day. It would help with future bills, so you are not in an anxious place about payment. And remember that not everything has to be serious minded, that you can lighten up and have some fun without spending a lot of money. If you are in good company you are bound to enjoy yourself.
Assess the direction in which you are moving, on both the personal and professional front. A relationship at home or in the office could be causing you stress. Work through conflict with as much diplomacy as you can muster. Be aware too that sometimes all you can do is walk away. Forge new connections via coordinated networking. You’ll be surprised how quickly you gain admirers and supporters once you share your passion and vision. Try a new social setting — a club or group that you have been eyeing–to come in contact with new people. Take care to avoid accidents in travel. Be careful with valued possessions.
You’re worried about something coming undone, a relationship or project that you’ve built. It may be that the connections in trouble can be repaired. Be diplomatic. See how much of the conflict you talk through. Go with your gut as you make a professional or political decision. Get your minds off your cares with some simple leisure time in the arts or via participating in sports. Ask an agent or broker to help you resolve some financial missteps in your past. Learn your lesson from an unwise decision but don’t let the past weigh you down. Move forward with confidence.