2020 – Love & Relationships Highlights
- Dynamics of your interpersonal relationships is changing fast. You seek balance and equanimity in year 2020.
- This is an important year for kids and siblings, such as changing schools, signing up for new courses, top scores and even the birth of a new child.
- Father and father-like figures are expected to face troubles or complications.
- Singles can expect arrival of new love. This will be a passionate liaison with lots of energy and youthfulness.
- Your social circle is expanding. Try to figure out what kind of people you want to hang out with. List out a few qualities, character traits, or interests that you like, and don’t hesitate to be a little more ambitious than usual.
You are feeling on your own, maybe involuntarily, as if those who you rely on most are not being attentive. Rather than dwelling on this isolation, use it productively in year 2020. You would benefit from time and space to look inwardly. There are life changes you have been contemplating, about relationships, jobs, focuses. Do some self assessment. Fine tune your personal goals. To get out of your own headspace, engage in charity work and tend to those in need. Rest and recharging emotionally and creatively could connect you with new spiritual insights. Be ready to let go off the past. Learn from mistakes and move forward.
Your creativity is truly attuned to new ideas and even new romantic possibilities in year 2020. After a lot of hard work, you are ready to cut loose and have fun. Ask someone special, someone you have had your eye on for some time, to join you. It is just a matter of letting your confidence and charm show. In social settings, you’ll find that you shine, that others are drawn to your presence. Use this to your advantage and get out of your social scene and meet some friends or paramours.
Doing some out of doors such as a sporting competition or recreational event would be a good use of energy. It would also be an opportunity to meet new people. Trust your gut when making decisions. If it involves money, consulting an agent or broker to make the deal for you would be wise.
In your friendships and professional contacts, it is time to be realistic. There are people in your life who do too much taking and too little giving. Work to have a conversation where you can change that equation. Set some boundaries. It is fair to demand your own space and that people respect your needs. It is not your job to fix other people’s problems so remind yourself to stop trying to do so. Don’t go into financial or emotional debt looking to please someone else or redress the messes they have made. Instead, be open and honest. Know when to stand firm.