2020 – Love & Relationships Highlights
- 2020 is a perfect year to date, fall in Love, and get married, dear Scorpio.
- A jovial year in terms of your equation with your spouse or partners. Communication flows smooth and the bonding sees new depths.
- Continuing the trend, sickness or issues related to father or father-like figures such as uncles, teachers is indicated. This may not be good time for higher education, spiritual pursuits and travelling.
- Keep an eye on kids and children. You may want to check up on them and scrutinize their activities. They may be making wrong and inappropriate choices and may be vulnerable and open to troubles such as accidents.
- You may acquire a new home, vehicle, electronic devices or industrial equipments. If you’re married, in-laws add to your happiness and bottomline.
You’ve got big goals for family and you feel like those goals require big bucks. They may not be the case but be sure to inquire with professionals. Research on the internet and even confirm with an astrologer or a psychic.
Before you commit to any big purchase or a big spend in year 2020, talk it over with your significant other. It is important not just to talk but also to listen. Travel plans may need to be cancelled or delayed as you are called to assist with a loved one in need, a friend or relative in a personal or health crisis. Be generous with your time and affection. Shower your special someone with simple pleasures such as food, music or heartfelt words. You don’t need to spend a lot of cash to show how sincere your feelings are. A gift given now, even a small one, will be long treasured.
Singles have the opportunity to travel in year 2020 so take advantage of this chance. It could be the way you connect with someone outside your usual social circle, someone who could become a new romantic pursuit. Be flexible in your plans and open to new advantages. If you are willing to venture outside of your usual beliefs and comfort zone you could find connect with ideas that really open your mind to other options in careers and relationships.
Amidst all this excitement of a possible new romance, there are also a number of practical concerns that require you attention. Be careful with money and with any paperwork you sign. Be level headed and go for the smartest option. Don’t put off a repair or replacement of household necessity. If you delay, it could end up costing you far more in the long term. A relative might come to you with fiscal woes. Give if you can but don’t commit to more than you can afford. You have a number of duties you need to attend to. Make those first priority.
Take a short journey to a destiny that makes you feel a sense of relief and release. It’s time to let go of a relationship or mistake that has been weighing on you. Learn the lessons offered by the past but don’t let the past determine the future. You may need to spend some money to get a problem resolved. Get an expert to weigh in on purchase or repair. Consult with a caregiver or relative as you decide about a vehicle or real estate investment. Put ideas into page and you may find a sense of clarity you’ve been lacking.