2020 – Love & Relationships Highlights
- The year 2020 will be a perfect year to fall in love. There will be plenty romantic opportunities for you, dear Capricorn.
- Passing away of people and letting go or abrupt endings are indicated.
- The year 2020 brings your partner’s family happiness, popularity and growth, dear Capricorn.
- Sickness or issues related to father or father-like figures is indicated. Same goes for higher authorities, government, taxes, insurances and so on.
- More than once you strongly feel a sense of restriction, feeling more introverted than usual and less eager to socialize. At times during the year you may feel lost in the dark, unable to see your way clearly and having to feel your way along by instinct. Rest be assured you will be teleported to the right path at the right time.
You are feeling excited to clean up shop, to make some changes to your look and attitude in year 2020. It might be time for change on the romantic front too. Take that next step, the next level of commitment. Your bond will be strengthened and deepened for it.
Take this opportunity to get some time and space for yourself. A relationship may be newly ended, perhaps suddenly. This could be a romantic entanglement gone awry or maybe a friendship that has fizzled out. The loss pains you but the pain will heal with time and reflection. Look in new avenues for self knowledge. Define more clearly what you want your 2020 to look like, where you want to be and who you want to be with. The path you’ve been on may be a wrong fit. It’s time soon to change courses but first, rest, look inward, trust to the wisdom of dreams and intuition.
Someone you haven’t thought about much may be front and center in your mind, perhaps an elder who has serious medical needs. A visit to a rehab or hospital would be a good opportunity to display your love and devotion to this person. Make your own health a priority too. Get adequate sleep. Get to a doctor for an appointment you’ve been meaning to set. Talk to a counselor to get an outside view of your life’s situation. The advice offered could be eye opening.
You need to draw up boundaries in your romantic relationship that make sense for you. You may be feeling anxious or perhaps under appreciated. You need to establish some limits in terms of your commitments to others. It is an year to be investing more in yourself. Consider where you want to be in your career and how you will find balance between personal and professional cares. Update your wardrobe or try out a new look or style. You could use a little ego boost You have been feeling stuck and need to get in touch more fully with who you are and what you want. Don’t let others define you.
During this reality check phase, it is imperative that you take stock of your responsibilities and duties to others. You have been putting a lot of efforts in on many different fronts. Are those efforts paying off? You have been reliable and patient but maybe it is time to make some demands. You have the right to seize more control of decisions that impact you. Don’t surrender your voice. There are opportunities awaiting you within grasp but you need to fight for yourself and your own dreams.
Let go of something that has been weighing on you and you will feel intense and immediate relief. You do not need to be a slave to your past mistakes. Learn your lesson and move on. Escape a look or outlook that has been holding you back. A small boost to your sense of self is in order. Invest in a new wardrobe or a haircut. You may be surprised in terms of what it leads to, including perhaps an exciting new connections. Believe in yourself enough to set out on a side project that has captured your interest or make a bold move and ask out that person that has caught your eye and your imagination. You only live once!