2020 – Love & Relationships Highlights
- Fewer romantic opportunities as well as being cut-off from main stream and social circles make it a difficult year on personal front.
- If you have children, they are having a key year and expecting couples hear the good news in 2020.
- You may find yourself out of sync with your spouse or partners. There may be separations or miscommunications or perhaps it may all be situational.
- Worldly struggles deprive you of attention and well-being, this spills and reflects in your significant relationships as well.
- A parent figure needs you by their side as they sort out complications.
2020 is an year to face a change that has to be made, however difficult. A relationship has hit the rocks. Can you steer it back on course? Possibly. Open and honest communication is needed. Listen without taking offense. It is the only way to move the needle and not lose the connection. That said, know when it is time to walk away. Change is inevitable and needs to be accepted in order to move forward. Make healthy choices that will contribute to your personal happiness and well-being. Avoid vices and excess spending. Save for a rainy day.
Single and looking for love? you find this year that you first need to let go of ego. Some of that means forgiving yourself for perceived imperfections. Stopping looking so much at what you see as wrong with yourself and you will be able to make aptly see what is beautiful is others, especially someone special.
There is an opportunity for a new relationship before you, if you are currently uncommitted. If already in a relationship, it may be an year to commit to growth. Define what you both want and move to a new level in your partnership. Sharing beliefs and spiritual outlooks could be a source of profound bonding. Indulge in some items that make you feel ready to be seen.
Throughout 2020, you need a reality check in some of your relationships. It’s time to get vocal about a concern or fear that has been weighing on you. Gauge the response of your significant other. How important are your worries to your partner? This will tell you everything you need to know about the well being on your relationship. You need to be calculating and step back to get some perspective. If you can’t get that perspective yourself, ask for the advice of someone you trust, someone you know will be completely honest with you.
You have a lot of responsibilities you need to judge, some of which are professional and other personal. Your relationships could feel overwhelming as you are asked to help out a loved one, maybe a sibling or cousin who is going through some distress. Be generous but not beyond what you can comfortably afford to offer in terms of time or money. To get away from the cares of relationship havoc, enjoy the simple things in life.