2021 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- Your current work profile may be weighing you down as you evaluate and seek a switch to better opportunities. 2nd half of 2021 looks promising for career growth and prosperity.
- Expect fresh funds by the way of new business partnerships and trades. People in investing, banking and finance to benefit from increased inflows and opportunities.
- Watch out for opportunities through large corporations, government contracts as well as those from foreign sources, they will prove to be very beneficial.
- 2021 is a good year for those interested in research work and esotericism
- First half of 2021 could be problematic and challenging for job seekers as well as for business owners.
A momentary setback is weighing on you. Don’t accept this as a permanent failure. You know what you want. You just need a well laid plan to achieve it. Outline some immediate, short term and long term goals. Then move confidently in the direction of those ambitions.
The best way to do right by yourself, by your values and your ambitious plans, is to make a resolution to give up a vice and make wellness, both physical and emotional, a true priority. Talk things over with a counselor, especially in regards to a longstanding worry or trauma. Do some research on best ways to stay cash flow positive.
You are reeling from the loss of someone close to you or maybe the specter of losing them. You find yourself reflecting on what matters most. Even if you are dealing with anxiety and grief, you can still move forward and make the most of this time for reflection. You have an opportunity to determine what you want and how you want to get there. Be realistic though. That doesn’t mean curtail your ambitions. It does mean that you should consider what changes you need to make. You may need to sit down and draft out a personal budget. Maybe there is a habit that is dragging you down and costing you more than you think.
A recent fight or accident has cost you more than you thought you would pay. The mistake is weighing on you but it’s time to move on. Accept a need to brush up on your skills through a new training or course. Be attentive to subordinates, to colleagues and dependents. This will help with any feelings of isolation that you may be struggling with. Keep up your hard work and stick. You’ll be rewarded for this industriousness. It’s time to clean up a mess from the past, learn the lesson and forge ahead with confidence. Don’t let worries or regret hold you back.
You could use time and space to yourself. You have a lot to think through and goals to redefine. An unexpected loss or expenditure has you stressed and feeling cautious. Planning a budget and laying low for awhile will redress your financial constraints or your feeling of being constrained, which could be more of a perception than a reality. Get your mind off of yourself and your own problems. Get involved in charity work. Give back to others and take some rest in 2021.