2020 – Work, Opportunities and Finances
- Cash flow remain tight, coupled with unexpected expenses and even theft/fraud. Be wise in the way you handle money as that will help you in the days to come. Try to put your expenses in line with your income. Use any extra money that you have now very wisely.
- Conflict is inevitable in workplace setting, and conflicts can arise between with bosses, partners and supervisors or with customers, suppliers and regulatory agencies. Legal matters and/or paperwork takes the center stage as the bulk of your time is spent on forging partnerships/tie-ups.
- A change in surroundings is possible, perhaps a move or a job relocation or just domestic repairs and renovations.
- More meetings and more opportunities — both personal and professional — allow key people to enter your life. You can find success in Mercurial spheres such as creative writing, accounts, trade & commerce, analytics, advertising and communications.
- During 2020, it is imperative for you to know where your money is coming from, where it is going and what it is doing for you in order for you to be independent.
A momentary setback is weighing on you in year 2020. Don’t accept this as a permanent failure. You know what you want. You just need a well laid plan to achieve it. Outline some immediate, short term and long term goals. Then move confidently in the direction of those ambitions.
Career transformation is a possibility in year 2020 but you need to keep your eyes and ears open. Be flexible but make sure you perform a quick reality check before leaping into anything new. Is it really the right move? Are you qualified? Getting a certification or taking a training session would be valuable. Don’t be above admitting what you don’t know.
The best way to do right by yourself, by your values and your ambitious plans, is to make a resolution to give up a vice and make wellness, both physical and emotional, a true priority. Talk things over with a counselor, especially in regards to a longstanding worry or trauma. Do some research on best ways to stay cash flow positive.
Be ready to sell an idea you are passionate about. You have a plan so do the outreach and the advertising. Schedule presentations or meetings that will afford networking opportunities. Don’t overlook any chance to vocalize your vision. Face to face meetings as well as advertisements would yield success for you. You have a way with works so individual outreach via text or email would also be advantageous. Amid this planning for moving ahead with a scheme that excites you, don’t neglect practical matters. Deal with the immediate issues in front of you then move on to your goals for the future.
A boss or authority figure plays a monumental role in your life at present. Most likely, this influence is for the good, connecting you to opportunities that might be difficult to reach on your own.
There may be a financial habit that needs addressing, some way you are spending money that could be redressed. Trying to curb little expenditures so you can put some cash away for later. Balance your spendings and earnings.Be cautious with how much you lend to others and to whom you offer a generous loan.